✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Confession Thread

raelikescoldplay

:stunned: Um... OK then! What's the cure for it (dare I ask)? Is it from H-pylori bacteria, or just stress and (the aforementioned beverages)??

Worst things I've had to deal with were stepping on a spike (went right through my foot), and acute stomach cramps.. and the broken ankle, which hurt like hell!

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Youch!! I think I understand, though - the University rigor made me pretty super-stressed as well, and it's just not worth loosing your health over things that aren't critical, Kelsey. What did nurse Gerry say? "Don't sweat the small stuff.";)

Rest and R&R should help quite a bit, I'm thinking..

8.5....ha- i go to extremes from maybe 3-4- to like 10-12....more. I like sleep!

I read in a book that getting too much sleep can be as detrimental as not getting enough sleep. So yeah, that's not a good idea.

Although I must say, I don't mind getting extra sleep every once in a while. :wacky:

I hate my life and who I am and I want to escape :escaping:.

Its time for change, but it never comes :sad:.

I'm sorry to people I hurt. I really didn't mean it, honestly. You have to believe that.

Gah :cry: depressive day.

Oh and another thing - I am such a hypocrit!! I hate that about myself. With anything!!!

I hope to be saved from that soon!!!

and

I have been in the depths of shit for the last couple of months, and even though I haven't done anything too stupid to ruin my life or more importantly, my future.... I have been on the verge of it sometimes. Luckily the strong and good part of me is still inside somewhere...

(lol, crappy day today as said sorry for the dp :blush:)

I confess that I've just been trying to let you know that I haven't forgotten, but that I'm (obviously) not very good at things like this. :lol: And I'm getting mixed messages from you, so maybe I should just lay off for a bit, be patient, and wait for the right time? I'm sorry; I've been acting a bit weird and needy lately. :confused:

I confess I'm afraid I will get really angry and depressed when I get my Econ test back. I know at this point I should expect not doing well in an upper-level class.

I guess I always expect good results if I study.

When you try your best but you don't succeed...

• 1 month later...

I confess that I genuinely hate my mom. I promise I'm not just being one of those angsty teenagers tat constantly says that- because I genuinely dislike her more than I have ever disliked anyone else.

I appreciate her immensely for raising me and giving birth to me, but I still hate her. Every time I'm around her I get stressed and depressed. She's literally the reason to my unhappiness. If I'm anywhere other than home- my dad's house, the gym, school, the grocery store, I'm able to be happy and cheerful and in love with live. I can think I'm pretty, I can feel confident about things. I can laugh and have fun and be polite. But the moment I'm back in my mom's presence, I can't do any of those things. I'm sarcastic and impolite and irritable. I'm constantly depressed and upset and unhappy. I lose my creativity, I lose my sense of humor, I lose my tolerance for people and things, and practically every other good trait I have disappears.

I have absolutely no idea what to do about it, though. She's my mom, right? I can hardly get around her. So what do I do?

^ thats a very sad story, your mum has loved you from before you even entered the world, a love that you will only EVER understand when you yourself have children. But it sounds as though you are seriously angry with her, and that leads to the way you feel. I dont know what it could be about, as I dont know your situation (and I suspect that you cant put your finger on it either), but perhaps if you are serious about sorting it out, you should go and see someone qualified to help you through it. Dont let your relationship with your mum be ruined, work through it, because when you are older she could be your best friend. Take it from someone who, now that is older, wishes she still had a mum to be best friends with. :(