✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Confession Thread

raelikescoldplay

I'm not saying he wants to do it, number one. He's not even 16, and he has yet to make a judgment as to what he really wants to do with his life. He's one of those people that will probably graduate from high school and not know where to go from there.

Number two, if you want to blame somebody, blame lawmakers. If some of these laws didn't exist, then police officers wouldn't have to enforce them in the first place. It's not like they have a choice as to whether they arrest someone or not. Either they do, or they get fired, and in turn, THEY can't make a living, and their own lives get screwed over.

That's how I see it, anyway. If you don't agree, then fine, but don't bash my brother because of it. Just don't.

I just disagree with it, is all. I would encourage your brother to not become a cop (or work for the government) if I could talk to him.

Lawmakers' "laws" (aka whims) would be meaningless without the strongmen they hire to enforce them. The same is true with the military - which is why they invented the draft.

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Well, really, if I could, I'd tell him to just be a mechanic. He likes cars, so he may. I personally don't want him to be a cop because it's so dangerous, and I don't want him getting hurt.

Thanks for debating with me in a mature manner, though, and being cordial about it. That I can at least appreciate. :)

No. It just means you have distinct musical tastes. :shrug:

Wait, exactly what do you mean by "black people music?" Like, do you mean rap, hip-hop, or basically ALL black people music (ie B.B. King, other... famous black singers I don't know.) Because if you don't like ANY black people music, you MIGHT be racist, if you like white people music from the same genre. So I guess it depends.