🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Show Off "Your" Coldplay!

Makayla

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iluvcoldplay, your stuff is awesome! I have that same shirt, I love it. :wacky:

And that guitar is insane! I'm so tempted to do that to mine but I'm afraid I'll end up regretting it.

thanks....... I'm hoping to get their tote bag....... some buttons and maybe a new shirt next....... i'm not even gonna try with the jacket because mine would never look like theirs

thanks....... I'm hoping to get their tote bag....... some buttons and maybe a new shirt next....... i'm not even gonna try with the jacket because mine would never look like theirs

The jacket is really not hard to do, trust me. ;) I never did anything like this before.. Never stiched things or anything. I'm a complete disaster when it comes to creativity and stuff like that. Even I manage to do this, so you can do this too:D

You just have to buy a jacket that looks like the one's they wear and all you have to do is customize it.

And thanks CMJBGBWC :nice:

Well I still need to turn them in on Monday, so unless you want me to fail my English class, I'm keeping them :lol:

And you'll have to fight with my mom, she wants to hang them up in the house :rolleyes: I keep arguing that I should get to hang them in my room, but she keeps saying no...? WTF? :lol:

i would love to have a jacket like yours, im trying to do the blue one that he wore in the grammys:D

I wanted to do the blue one too, but I decided that it was too difficult for me to make it. It's easier to find a black jacket and just customize it:P

I can't wait to see your paintings notlost92 :D And they are yours, so your mom just have to make her own painting:P:lol:

Oh and thanks In a telescope lens! (such a long name, just like mine:P)

Edit: Oh your name is Marisa? Nice to meet you:D My name is Jantine

Awesome awesome stuff everybody!!!

I'm uploading pictures of the butterflies i hung in my room.

I've been meaning to take pictures. but i totally spaced it until i came here and remembered!

I'll show you guys in a sec.

:D

My friend Gabe went to their concert when they were here in Denver,

i was supposed to go, but unfortunately there is a sad story to go along with that...

But we will skip that part.

Anyway, Gabe knew i was heartbroken about not being able to go, so he surprised me and got me a bunch of butterflies. I went to the movies with him a few months ago and he gave them to me. It was so cute!

Anyway, I hung them up in my room above my lamps.

l_786d412babca445a8a682698c6b19afe.jpg

l_a4764119668e4dcebf0cc479ed8b9b10.jpg

l_391961a5889946b585f88384da64d55d.jpg

l_1272a20ce794487d8d17787df175f1fb.jpg

I also made my own "lovers in Japan" white butterflies and they are just scattered in places around my room.

l_eb38f877313a424e92636c0b7f1a7a78.jpg

l_4cc304eafcbd481f8550c10cef3727c6.jpg

And they are hanging from my mirror in my car :)

l_27d017dedbf743bda0ed30d7609e9634.jpg

l_391961a5889946b585f88384da64d55d.jpg

Oooh! What does that look like when the room is dark and only the lamp is on? :) That's a nifty idea.

Too bad I only came away with 3 butterflies myself or I'd be tempted to do something like that with them.

Well, those lamps i have are really bright, so it doesn't look much different at night time when just the lights are on.

They are really cool though because they move around. I don't know how. but they move around alot.

So they look like they are fluttering around a lot of the time.

At night before bed, i can sometimes here them moving.

It's funny.

:lol:

Well, those lamps i have are really bright, so it doesn't look much different at night time when just the lights are on.

They are really cool though because they move around. I don't know how. but they move around alot.

So they look like they are fluttering around a lot of the time.

At night before bed, i can sometimes here them moving.

It's funny.

:lol:

Hm... maybe it's the heat from the lamp. Might want to make sure it's not too hot or you might have flaming butterflies!