🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Show Off "Your" Coldplay!

Makayla

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:shy: thanks, Legal Princess! :D He looks like he's got a bit too much hair... and I just realised I made him look a bit too much like Michael Vartan... :stunned:

However, there's a likeness with Chris for sure ! Maybe he needs a haircut. :laugh3: Anyway I'm unable to draw such a nice drawing.

That looks like a shrine XD

I'm thinking of convincing my father to let me paint my doors the same color as the VIVA red-black-red-red stripey thing. You know the little depressions some doors have? I'm (possibly) painting the door white with red/black in the depressions. If this is allowable.

I'm thinking of convincing my father to let me paint my doors the same color as the VIVA red-black-red-red stripey thing. You know the little depressions some doors have? I'm (possibly) painting the door white with red/black in the depressions. If this is allowable.

It's always preferable to ask for forgiveness after the fact than to ask for permission first. ;)

I want to do that too! I don;t think my parents would mind. They let me draw on my wall :sneaky: It was their idea anyway :confused:

keuowp.jpg

I LOVE my Coldplay poster <3 It is sooo awesome! My dad even got it framed for me:smug:

i have the same poster! and it was funny, because the day i got it i was in walmart, and i had been complaining to my mom about how they never have Coldplay posters. then my sister came over to me and was like, "Brooke, they have a Coldplay poster!" it made me verrry happy. :D