✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Life In Technicolor ii Video..Vote For it For VH1 Top 20 Countdown

Coldplayer11

First of All, when I wake up on Saturday morning I love to see the Top 20 Countdown on VH1. But it is dissapointing to see the whole show without a single Coldplay video.

I believe Coldplay's Life In Technicolor ii video should be in that list and if I could have everyone vote for them, they could actually be Number 1. I know that we vote alot for Coldplay for Music Awards and stuff but it would be nice to see them be Number 1 at the Top 20 Countdown.

Besides Coldplay's video is different from everyone else's and it's funny.

With that being said here's what you have to do to vote for them to be in the Countdown or at least in the show.

Go to this link http://www.vh1.com/shows/series/top_20_countdown/vote.jhtml

Once you're there scroll down to where it says "WILDCARD"

It'll also say "BAND NAME" and "SONG NAME"

Just type in, obviously, Coldplay and Life in Technicolor ii

after that it'll appear on the list.

Then just drag and drop it onto the Number 1 spot.

Then just fill up the other spots with the other artists that are listed there.

If I could get everybody's support on this, we can make them Number 1!!!!

Also, you can do this as many times as you want, there is no limit. So vote as many times as you want throughout the whole week. It ends on Friday I believe because they air the show on Saturday morning.

After all this, just Watch Top 20 Countdown this upcoming(Feb. 7) Saturday, at 9 am ET! and watch to see if they made it!

THANKS!

I've been voting for Coldplay's videos for a long time. So far, the only videos from VLV that has made their Top 20 countdown has been VLV and LIJ, which only made it to #10 and then quickly dropped out. In order to beat VH1's favorites (Britney, Beyonce, and others), one does need to vote more than once a day, every day.

yeah! I thought Violet Hill should have been in there when it first came out and Lost! that video was so amzing. btw. mtv and vh1 are lame like that sometimes!

i usually have it on that channel when im getting ready in the mornign anyway..and thats what i have been thinking too! that it should be in there!! its so funny! haha everyone would love it!! :D