✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay's Twitter

Pris

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm on the fence about whether or not it's postcards-related: it sounds more epic than that, and why would they tweet about something to thousands of people that only a few hundred, most not on twitter, would care about? and why would they make it sound so HUGE?

to me, a warning tweet sounds like album news or something (not that i think it's that--LP5 is too far off, i think), not a nice little blog or video thanking some fans for a nice thing they did.

GAH, i want to know NOW. :bomb:

i'm setting my alarm for early :D

i'm on the fence about whether or not it's postcards-related: it sounds more epic than that, and why would they tweet about something to thousands of people that only a few hundred, most not on twitter, would care about? and why would they make it sound so HUGE?

to me, a warning tweet sounds like album news or something (not that i think it's that--LP5 is too far off, i think), not a nice little blog or video thanking some fans for a nice thing they did.

GAH, i want to know NOW. :bomb:

i'm setting my alarm for early :D

I suppose you are right with that Chelsea.. Somehow it gives me goosebumps.. It's such a big announcement!!

Maybe it's about the US tour or some new song they recorded at the Bakery or.. I wish it was tomorrow already!

Perhaps they are going to announce a gig in Dubai (United Arab Emirates).

I'm not quite sure, but in the radio interview a few minutes ago Chris mentioned that the band will visit Japan, Australia, New Zealand and Dubai this year. It would be their first gig in Arabia I believe. :)

Perhaps they are going to announce a gig in Dubai (United Arab Emirates).

I'm not quite sure, but in the radio interview a few minutes ago Chris mentioned that the band will visit Japan, Australia, New Zealand and Dubai this year. It would be their first gig in Arabia I believe. :)

Yeah, he's said that twice now. Good thinking.

Dubai[/size][/u] (United Arab Emirates).

:stunned:

:shocked2:

:o

:inquisitive:

:dead:

i have a hard time believing that BIG news is a show in dubai. that affects a very small number of people.

i think it could be another US tour leg, but i'd be disappointed if it was that because we've been coldplay spoiled and south america hasn't gotten any love this time around. it also could be a south american tour leg announcement, but i don't know, i have a hunch it's not tour dates. watch me be dead wrong :P.

i'm thinking some sort of new material (like a demo from the bakery), a DVD, or something postcards-related, but i'm not optimistic about the postcards thing.

i'd LOVE it to be a DVD! :dance:

i hope it's something cooler than tour dates, something more "new," like a DVD release, or a demo recording from these random bakery sessions. a tour would be so anticlimactic (though i'd be SO happy for south americans if it was a south american tour), because we've gotten tour dates before, and it would be the THIRD time in the US, which is just a tad unfair. i shouldn't complain, since i'd totally see them again, but i hope it's not a tour.