✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay's Twitter

Pris

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Glastonbury earlier but Chris did sound like he meant it the other day when he said "I don't think so!"

I've been thinking all sorts of weird collaborations, Natalie Imbruglia, Naturally 7, U2. I would love DVDs, of all their videos and live of course.

I can't decide whether I should set my alarm for 4:00 AM my time or just wake up normal time and miss all the initial spazzing and hooplah. Problem is that we don't know just how big the "quite big" news will be. I'll definitely consider it, seeing as how I can always go back to sleep and can afford to sleep in on Fridays.

Methinks something related to the Grammys is certainly possible, seeing as how we don't know what will be performed yet, but the text seems to indicate that it will be more significant than a few-minute appearance at an awards show.

I hope it's not tour dates... they've posted those with no need of a previous announcement, so it has to be something bigger and better :smug:

or at least i hope so :uhoh:

i agree, so far they've hyped this up more than anything else that they've hyped so far, if my memory is correct. i figure if they sent out a warning tweet, it must be more significant than tour dates, or even something having to do with the grammys. i'm thinking some sort of release, i guess. part of me thinks it could be a nice little demo from the bakery that they'd post for fun, but that's not NEWS, and i don't think they'd hype up a demo that may or may not become a real song in a year or so. i think all logic points to a release of some sort, since that would affect the most people. a tour in a specific part of the world wouldn't merit a tweet to EVERYONE, i don't think.

^I think if it's a giant world tour, they would be hyping it up like this. And like I said earlier, Chris said at Absolute that they're about to tour for 9 months, so they really need to start announcing all of those dates...

My money's on a world tour announcement.

i agree, so far they've hyped this up more than anything else that they've hyped so far, if my memory is correct. i figure if they sent out a warning tweet, it must be more significant than tour dates, or even something having to do with the grammys. i'm thinking some sort of release, i guess. part of me thinks it could be a nice little demo from the bakery that they'd post for fun, but that's not NEWS, and i don't think they'd hype up a demo that may or may not become a real song in a year or so. i think all logic points to a release of some sort, since that would affect the most people. a tour in a specific part of the world wouldn't merit a tweet to EVERYONE, i don't think.

you are right darcy it is at 4am for me...i will look it up right when i wake up at 6am..haha i yeah i think it is tour dates back to the U.S i think...

but there's already a world tour, in my mind it's never technically stopped. they did america all year, then europe, then the UK. now they're on a break, as all bands should have, then they're doing japan and australia, then another break, then back to various places in europe and the UK. to me, that's a world tour, and it's already announced. the only thing they could add to that is the US, which they've done twice over, or south america or asia, which while nice, wouldn't be HUGE, hyped up news because it doesn't affect EVERYONE.

of course, this is just speculation. i have a feeling it will be a tour announcement of some sort :disappointed:

i think it's definately tour dates. the only reason they didnt make it known before when they annoucned tour dates is because they didnt have a twitter then. idk if it had to do with the postcards project i dont think it would be referred to as 'news'. but if it was a release of new music that would be even better...

but there's already a world tour, in my mind it's never technically stopped. they did america all year, then europe, then the UK. now they're on a break, as all bands should have, then they're doing japan and australia, then another break, then back to various places in europe and the UK. to me, that's a world tour, and it's already announced. the only thing they could add to that is the US, which they've done twice over, or south america or asia, which while nice, wouldn't be HUGE, hyped up news because it doesn't affect EVERYONE.

of course, this is just speculation. i have a feeling it will be a tour announcement of some sort :disappointed:

But if they have to announce April, May, June, July, October, November, and December dates around the world, not just in the US, don't you think that's "quite big news"? :thinking: