✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay's Twitter

Pris

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is it a major let down..and why is everyone on here not stoked if it were to be tour stuff?

I dunno. I want something bigger.

And I'll only be excited if they come to Western Canada.

Cause they havn't come here.

:\

Except for Pemberton.

it's a major let down because it's expected and done before. the way this is hyped up, it sounds like it should be something unexpected and something we haven't seen before. also, i figure that it's an announcement of a US leg, which will be the THIRD time they've been here on this tour. i can't complain, since i'd love to see them again before wembley, but south america and most of asia haven't gotten them yet. i also shouldn't spend more money on coldplay tickets :P.

i just hope for something brand-new that EVERYONE can get excited over, not just one country or area of countries.

it's a major let down because it's expected and done before. the way this is hyped up, it sounds like it should be something unexpected and something we haven't seen before. also, i figure that it's an announcement of a US leg, which will be the THIRD time they've been here on this tour. i can't complain, since i'd love to see them again before wembley, but south america and most of asia haven't gotten them yet. i also shouldn't spend more money on coldplay tickets :P.

i just hope for something brand-new that EVERYONE can get excited over, not just one country or area of countries.

well didn't south america and asia get a big tour on the last tour? and maybe this time around more ppl here in the US like cp...with VLV and all...

Speaking of the JoBros..these dudes make me hate them more and more eveyday!....I read that they were asked what song they wanted to win for Record Of The Year and they said Adele! ........I know it shouldnt really piss me off but it does cause their supposely BIG Coldplay fans!...assholes!

i would be really happy if it was an announcement of another US tour leg. especially if it was outdoor venues. maybe they will be announcing a US and latin american tour. that would effect a lot of people.

but i was thinking... it would be weird to announce something at a time so convenient for the UK and Europe if it didnt concern them at all... like if it IS the announcement of a US tour i feel like it might be 12 EST... but the fact that it says 12 UK time makes me think it could be something else...

I really really hope this is the announcement of US shows...I've never seen them in concert, and I need to, like, seriously NEED to. I doubt it, though...the timing just doesn't seem right. But in any case, this gives me an incentive to get up early tomorrow to finish my homework! Or later today, rather...o_O