✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay's Twitter

Pris

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think (and hope) it has something to do with the codes on the stickers at the back of the xylobands. Could there be 7 million xylobands used already?

Highly unlikely. Tours which run their entire length in sold out stadiums are lucky to break 3 or 4 million in total attendence. The MX tour is nowhere near those numbers yet.

IDK, she has a better voice than a lot of popular pop singers today IMHO. (and it also holds up halfway decently when she performs live, which is even rarer)

Admittedly I haven't heard many live recordings, but I thought she was pure shite at the Grammys. She's better than many, yes, but that's like saying one type of processed food is better than the rest. It's still crap,lol.:lol:

IDK, she has a better voice than a lot of popular pop singers today IMHO. (and it also holds up halfway decently when she performs live, which is even rarer)

Not on Rock In Rio, she was completely drunk based on what I saw on TV and the rumors about her little party with Katy Perry. She let the backing vocals singers do most of the job for her. (Almost no playback though)

Admittedly I haven't heard many live recordings, but I thought she was pure shite at the Grammys. She's better than many, yes, but that's like saying one type of processed food is better than the rest. It's still crap,lol.:lol:

Well, I never said she was good overall, only that I personally find her to be something of a high card in a very low hand. When she's in fighting shape (which she isn't always), she is capable of outperforming a lot of her peers (which admittedly isn't really saying much.):\

Well, I never said she was good overall, only that I personally find her to be something of a high card in a very low hand. When she's in fighting shape (which she isn't always), she is capable of outperforming a lot of her peers (which admittedly isn't really saying much.):\

Yup. I agree completely. She's one of the the brighter kids in the sandbox...but she's still in the sandbox,lol.:laugh3:

Yup. I agree completely. She's one of the the brighter kids in the sandbox...but she's still in the sandbox,lol.:laugh3:

Maybe I'm just jaded by the current crop of pop divas that seem to almost always sound thin and vocally strained live.:\

Coldplay ‏@coldplay

The invisible men mix of princess is our favourite coldplay remix since thin white duke's talk. It's on princess of china EP, on iTunes. PH

this should be a bad joke from Coldplay to all of the fans :| :|

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zERWrPaO3B0]Coldplay feat. Rihanna -- Princess of China (The Invisible Men Remix).wmv - YouTube[/ame]

Could they have found a more suggestive photo for the cover of the remix :\

Sorry plastic or not plastic, good or bad live.. I don't like her.

OK it's time to stop listening to this song. The remix doesn't help it.. still don't like it.. For me at least... I love the video, but ONLY because Chris looks insanely hot in it.. LOL.. yes I am shallow.. sue me.. :D