✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay's Twitter

Pris

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"7 million xylobrytes - the name of the little critters in the Mylo Xyloto story .. which you'll be seeing much more of soon...PH"

WTF DOES THAT MEAN ????!!!!!!!?????

I think (and hope) it has something to do with the codes on the stickers at the back of the xylobands. Could there be 7 million xylobands used already?

Actually, "xylobrytes" is a nickname that Phil has come up with recently for Coldplay fans...Yeah, I know, we thought we were named Coldplayers already :laugh3: But at least this name comes from the band and is original :wacky:

What intrigues me is the last bit of the tweet: "the Mylo Xyloto story...which you'll be seeing much more of soon"

I guess it's about the DVD, that they call "film". Maybe they'll add some sort of narration in it...maybe they'll make that MX movie they wanted to make a few years ago after all :lol:

And yeah, the photos R42 has taken are incredible!!!!:awesome:

Actually, "xylobrytes" is a nickname that Phil has come up with recently for Coldplay fans...Yeah, I know, we thought we were named Coldplayers already :laugh3: But at least this name comes from the band and is original :wacky:

What intrigues me is the last bit of the tweet: "the Mylo Xyloto story...which you'll be seeing much more of soon"

I guess it's about the DVD, that they call "film". Maybe they'll add some sort of narration in it...maybe they'll make that MX movie they wanted to make a few years ago after all :lol:

And yeah, the photos R42 has taken are incredible!!!!:awesome:

Ohhh, yeah, well that makes sense since they've got 7 million followers now... Last bit of the tweet could be about so many things. POC video, live DVD, an EP...

Woa R42 photos are rather beautiful O___O

Though I wondered for a moment what this weird christmas light thingy in the sky at the right sound box tower is:

013_IMG_0715-Edit.jpg

and figured it was just the lights of a plane :P

i was going to say, that makes a lot of sense as to why they keep calling it a "film," if maybe they will try to resurrect the MX film. :blush:

Wasn't it a while ago someone on Twitter suggested 'xylobrytes' as a name for Coldplay fans, and then Phil said he liked it?

Edit: sorry, Céline said that already. Should have read the previous pages first.

So is that what we are now, xylobrytes? What the hell is a xylobryte. I'm not going to call myself a xylobryte! :P

The tweet from Phil also coincides with Chris saying on Zane Lowe show that Coldplay fans are about to receive some special news. I hope it's an EP but it's more likely a film (DVD, with extra), or even an animated film. I don't really think we'll be getting any new songs.