✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay's Twitter

Pris

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny, her son is a huge rock star and Jonny's mum calls him by his baby-name. He's still her little boy!

I think 'Jonathan' is a grown-up sounding name. But Moms are always going to think their sons are their babies,lol. And maybe it's like in my case and he only got called by his full name when he was in trouble,lol. ("Jonathan Mark Buckland! Clean up your room!":lol:)

I think that all of them have come to look really well this era. Very fit and healthy.

It seems to me that Jonny seemed a bit more plump due to baggy Viva shirts and jackets. This era style is more tight-fitting, and the boys look younger and more athletic.

Both look thin and a teeny bit tired, but very fit, in these Twitter pics. Like R42 said in his April 20th blog, "The whole band have been training and working out like demons of late and I can’t help but wonder whether this gym action is where the pace is coming from." All of that work is definitely showing! The energy level makes me want to sit down just seeing it - and that's just in pictures! :D