Coldplay's Twitter

Pris

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is Phil livetweeting? ahhh.

Kelly ‏@kellyplym80

Gutted im now not going to see @coldplay tomorrow night ���� my son is poorly and it didn't feel right leaving him �� #goodmum

Coldplay ‏@coldplay

@kellyplym80 sorry to hear that - if it's any consolation, you can hear tonight's show live on Absolute radio. A

Rebecca ‏@BeccaColdplayer

cant really belive @coldplay will be right infront of me tonight! even though I've known for ages, it doesnt seem like its real? :s :D

Coldplay ‏@coldplay

@BeccaColdplayer It's real. :-) A

Coldplay ‏@coldplay

In the background of Princess of China you might notice a Sigur Rós sample; they have a new album called Valtari and as usual it's great! CM

Tim Wheeler ‏@TimWheeler1977

Emirates Stadium. Playing with @coldplay tonight. @ashofficial onstage at 6.45. V excited!

eb5f6386abdc11e188131231381b5c25_7.jpg

Retweeted by Coldplay

Coldplay ‏@coldplay

@playingonBBCR1 @rihanna @bbcr1 princess of china on radio 1 as we drive into emirates stadium. Hyperreal. PH

Coldplay ‏@coldplay

Hometown shows give me the willies #nervousexcited PH

Coldplay ‏@coldplay

#jakebugg on bbc radio1. he's amazing. PH

is Phil livetweeting? ahhh.

Coldplay ‏@coldplay

In the background of Princess of China you might notice a Sigur Rós sample; they have a new album called Valtari and as usual it's great! CM

oh Chrisss!

tumblr_m4u3l73Q3U1r24u9j.jpg

Guest howyousawtheworld

Reading all this about people attending the concerts here in the UK makes me gutted they aren't taking their stadium tour to Scotland. :(

Reading all this about people attending the concerts here in the UK makes me gutted they aren't taking their stadium tour to Scotland. :(

I suspect it has something to do with the fact that their show at Hampden Park was one of the most Poorly attended shows on the Stadium leg of the Viva Tour. They might not think they can do the bussiness to fill a stadium in Scotland. That's just a guess though.

Coldplay's Twitter thread. No Tash.

It just isn't right :lol:

Hey, even she can't be on here 24/7. I guess she is human after all.:laugh3:

(seriously though, she's logged so many hours on here, I don't think anyone can critisise the amount of time she devotes to this site.)

Hey, even she can't be on here 24/7. I guess she is human after all.:laugh3:

(seriously though, she's logged so many hours on here, I don't think anyone can critisise the amount of time she devotes to this site.)

She wasn't updating because she was at the show. :) Lucky Tash! (And everyone else who was there - sounded incredible)

"7 million xylobrytes - the name of the little critters in the Mylo Xyloto story .. which you'll be seeing much more of soon...PH"

WTF DOES THAT MEAN ????!!!!!!!?????

interesting to say the least! :surprised: