✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

24-Jul-09: Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, Maryland Heights, MO - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I got an email from Live Nation. The start time was moved from 8 pm to 7 pm.

I was so afraid that email was going to say the concert was cancelled!:o

Yeah, I got that e-mail as well. So, does that mean Coldplay comes on at 7 pm or that the supporting acts start at 7?

• 2 weeks later...
yea i will also be in the pit other two concerts ive been two ive been far away but does anyone have any tips on how to get front row exactly lol in the pit. hope ill see some of you this time.

when i saw them in indy i got there about 4 hours before the gates open and sat outside with fellow coldplayers...and got in the front row. try getting there 4 hours before the gates open and you should be in good shape. also, in indy it was a verizon wireless venue and they had a thing called "jump the line" and if you were a verizon customer they let you in 5 minutes earlier than everyone else. it helped that i was, so i got in early. so if you're with verizon, and they're doing a "jump the line" than it will make it even easier to get up front. however, they only let in the first 100 people with verizon phones, so you have to be one of the 100. that is if they do it like that down in missouri

I'm so excited!

So....has anybody heard of any of their supporting acts?? I mean...has anybody heard them? I went to Mariam and Amadou's website and it was................wierd.

I was just wondering.

I checked both the bands out and thought they were both a little odd. Not really my thing.....

Hello fellow Coldplayers!

I will be in the pit also, for my fourth Coldplay show. Never been in the pit, though. Sure to be the highlight of my life so far. ( I'm only 17, but I'm sure it will remain the highlight for a long time :] ).

• 2 weeks later...
Okay.

I'm working on bidding on tickets on ebay right now...

I'm freaking out...

I really wanna go!

Does anyone have extra tickets?!

I have one extra. I'm actually quite frantic trying to find someone to go with me. All my friends are suddenly leaving town that weekend, it seems! :o

Less than 2 weeks to go!!!!

I really should've booked our hotel sooner, though, because pretty much everything close to the amphitheater was sold our a few weeks ago, although, we did get a room at the HIE.

My daughter and I are staying there! It's supposedly within walking distance to the ampitheater.

I am so excited I can hardly stand it!

I don't know if it's close to downtown St. Louis....I would think not since it's in Maryland Heights and not St. Louis proper.

Also....just checked the weather forecast for Friday, July 24th. According to the forecast, it's supposed to be high of 85 and lows in the 70's! Woohoo! There are supposed to be isolated T-storms the day before, so hopefully the forecast holds!

I don't know if it's close to downtown St. Louis....I would think not since it's in Maryland Heights and not St. Louis proper.

Also....just checked the weather forecast for Friday, July 24th. According to the forecast, it's supposed to be high of 85 and lows in the 70's! Woohoo! There are supposed to be isolated T-storms the day before, so hopefully the forecast holds!

Maryland Heights is a suburb located in St. Louis County. It's about 25 miles from downtown.

Why is this thread on page 2?!?

Change of plans for me--I'm going alone but I have an extra ticket. See the Sale/Trade thread. If anyone wants to drag another friend along or wants to move up closer (though I'm pretty far back) now's your chance.

edit: the cost of my extra ticket is buy me a shirt. :p