✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

24-Jul-09: Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, Maryland Heights, MO - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, I hope so!

In KC we were out of reach of the butterflies. They were directly overhead but the draft pulled them all away! A few came within a couple feet of my outstretched fingertips but I caught none!

This time I'm bringing my NET from entomology class! YEAH!!

I was WAY out of reach of the butterflies! We were about 20 rows from the VERY top. I went down to the floor afterwards and picked up a handful of them though!

I was WAY out of reach of the butterflies! We were about 20 rows from the VERY top. I went down to the floor afterwards and picked up a handful of them though!

Haha, so did I. I only found three that weren't all trampled on, though. While looking for butterflies I also found $5, which we used to help pay the cab fare back to the hotel! :D

Yeah I'm starting to get that feeling too. At least I'm alot closer this time than I as last time. When I saw them in Nov. I was about as far back as you could get.

I"m still going to get on tomorrow and see what happens. Maybe I'll get lucky!

What part of AR are you from?

Jonesboro.

Haha, so did I. I only found three that weren't all trampled on, though. While looking for butterflies I also found $5, which we used to help pay the cab fare back to the hotel! :D

HAHAHAHA, nice! I wish I had found a $ bill when I looked for buttlerflies after the concert was over. My sister and I went down from our middle-tier seats to the floor, and grabbed as many butterflies as possible until security asked us to leave (they gave us 15 minutes though) :lol:

^Other people at the other threads are saying that today's tickets are worse. Oh, they are also complaining that all the good tix were sold on the pre-sale. Well, I hope they refer to the "best tickets available" since we all know that the great tickets are going to auctions :dozey:

Oh gah...I'm so glad I'm not the only one who got shafted. :(

When I bought my tix, the website was telling me that there were not 2 tix available for RES1, so I called the box office. I needed 2 for me and the hubs and we ended up with UPPER LEFT WW......not good at all. :( So, after I bought the tix, I was curious and went back to the website, and lo and behold, there were 2 tickets in the CENTER section for RES 1! MM!

I was pissed! Because, the tix, of course are non-refundable. *cry cry cry*

The last time I went and saw Coldplay, we used Ticketmaster and you could bypass the "best available" and manually search each section yourself. LiveNation doesn't have that feature and it's terrible, because I think I could've found better seats had I been able to search each section. Now I'm stuck with bad tickets.

*cries*

Oh...I'm driving up from Northwest Arkansas, too! Siloam Springs to be exact.

EDIT: Just went back and NOW they have activated the "search section" feature. UGH! It wasn't there before! I don't understand why they tell you that the best seats you can get are in the "nosebleed" and then an hour later, you can find TONS of better seats?!

Wow, crappy seats... I'm hopefully seeing them this summer...that depends on if there's still tickets or new seats open up later.... I really want to see them cause this would be my first time!!!!!!! I don't know if to shoot for the Dallas show of this one... :confused: We'll see how it goes, right now it doesnt look worth me saving up money... BUT I REALLY REALLY WANT TO SEE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, crappy seats... I'm hopefully seeing them this summer...that depends on if there's still tickets or new seats open up later.... I really want to see them cause this would be my first time!!!!!!! I don't know if to shoot for the Dallas show of this one... :confused: We'll see how it goes, right now it doesnt look worth me saving up money... BUT I REALLY REALLY WANT TO SEE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw them in KC in Nov and my seats were about as crappy as you could get. But it was WELL worth it! It was awesome even from the crap section! This venue is alot smaller so even back on the lawn you'd still be closer than I was in Nov!

Oh really? That gives me a little hope. I went to Stubhub and Ebay and you can buy floor seats, but you have to pay close to $1000 for one ticket.

It's just sickening. All the floor seats should "technically" be $97.50 and it should be first come, first served on all of those.

It's sad that greed prevails.

Oh really? That gives me a little hope. I went to Stubhub and Ebay and you can buy floor seats, but you have to pay close to $1000 for one ticket.

It's just sickening. All the floor seats should "technically" be $97.50 and it should be first come, first served on all of those.

It's sad that greed prevails.

Yes yes! I agree.

It's very disgusting.

yea, the whole livenation things is BS. i ended up getting tickets to, gave up three rounds of choices, to get somewhat of what i wanted. my tickets for the last 2 concerts of the viva tour were better, ie war child event, and chicago this past july. i am in section oo. doesnt look bad on the verizon amphi website, but last i checked all the seats look the same on the 3d view. and the price of $97.50, these are the most ive had to shell out for the viva tour. good ole livenation here.

Back in October when Coldplay came and played OKC, OK....my hubs and I got our tickets A WEEK before the show and we were dead center, front row of the 200's and I though were pretty good seats considering we got them a week before the show.

I was on the site the minute the box office opened and tickets went on sell and the best I got was LEFT, WW....and the seats are all the way to the left, 63 & 65.

So stupid. Later, they had seats open in the center section, rows LL and MM, that weren't there 30 minutes previously.

Live Nation bites.

• 3 weeks later...

WANTED: PIT TICKET(S) 07/24/09

Hello everyone. I've been in search of pit tickets for this show since the minute the pre-sales started and have found none. I thought maybe they were allocated to only a select number of people in their fan club, or perhaps were never for sale to begin with. I called the venue directly to inquire and they said they did indeed sell pit tickets for this show. I have been searching this site's forums, e-bay, stub hub, and every ticket broker/scalper site I know of and still come up empty. Does anybody here have pit tickets they are wanting to sale? Any information on how to get a hold of up to 2 pit tickets for this show would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

FOUND: PIT TICKET(S) 07/24/09

Hey everybody! LiveNation is now selling General Admission PIT tickets. They were not available previously but they are now! I'd been looking for these tickets since the pre-sales. Finally! My search is over! I saw Radiohead at this venue from the PIT and and there was nothing between me and the stage! LiveNation is selling General Admission PIT tickets for $97.50. As long as this setup is standing room only and they don't actually have chairs set up, should be well worth any price. :)

D'oh. I can no longer go to this show. :(

It's okay though--I have tickets for Indianapolis and I have better seats for that one, anyway! :D

So before I put them on eBay is anyone interested? I don't want to make a profit because I hate scalpers, so I was planning a buy-it-now for both at $260, which is what I paid during the presale. Upper Left Center section, row FF, seats 47 and 49. (They are together--there is no seat 48 ;))

*sigh* Those of you who are going, enjoy it for me. I'll be doing my best that night to not think about Coldplay. :\

I just saw that LiveNation put out the GA Pit seats...and I'm a little flustered because I snagged an ugrade from Upper Left, WW to Lower Right, N. *sigh* We paid another $260 for them and if I would've known there was going to be a pit, I would've gladly held off paying that $260 for the extra tix for pit seats.

*sigh* Stupid Livenation.

• 2 weeks later...

Pit. Pit. Pit. PIT!

Oh, my God, I couldn't be more excited. Sure, I have to sell my other ticket, but it's a small trouble well worth enduring.

Has anyone else upgraded?

Edit: I guess I'll go ahead and post the information here about my ticket. It's in section Y, which is the best you could get on the first round of sales. I'll sell it at face value. Probably just gonna put it up on Stubhub.