✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

24-Jul-09: Verizon Wireless Amphitheater, Maryland Heights, MO - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me about it!

I'm wondering how many more times in the next 24 hours I could possibly go from "I'm going" to "I'm not going" before my brain just snaps. It's been a hell of a roller coaster ride ever since I bought the tickets!

I'm going, darn it! :p

Will you be coming thru Kansas City at all? Sorry, i don't know where Champaign/Urbana is. I am also going to the concert by myself - let me know if you want to hang out once we're there...

Sorry, but KC is on the opposite side of St. Louis! We'll be coming from opposite directions (about the same distance, too!)

But hey, I'd love to have someone to chat with when I get there. :)

Edit: Oh hey I see it's your first post! Welcome to Coldplaying.com! :D

I have never been more excited about anything in my entire life. I can't count how many times I've ran the experiance thru my mind. After I heard the tracks from LeftRightLeftRightLeft, I just knew I had to see them.

When my aunt called my mom and told her that she had an extra ticket and wanted to know if I wanted to go, I didn't know whether I should have cried or jumped for joy.

I honestly don't think I will ever go to a concert that will be better than Coldplay. It is going to be so absolutly freeking amazing, and I don't think I can contain it.

VIVA COLDPLAY!!!!!

I have never been more excited about anything in my entire life. I can't count how many times I've ran the experiance thru my mind. After I heard the tracks from LeftRightLeftRightLeft, I just knew I had to see them.

When my aunt called my mom and told her that she had an extra ticket and wanted to know if I wanted to go, I didn't know whether I should have cried or jumped for joy.

I honestly don't think I will ever go to a concert that will be better than Coldplay. It is going to be so absolutly freeking amazing, and I don't think I can contain it.

VIVA COLDPLAY!!!!!

ahh...I'm happy for you!

anyone in the pit- look for me and my friend...we are both 17 and I have a buzz cut hair cut....If you see me say hey! I won't think your creepy I promise! Let's get ready for an awesome night, everyone. Wow!!!

Hey!

I can't help but check out all the other concert threads.

It just makes me happy seeing all of you getting so excited about your concert!

It makes me miss mine.

I saw them on Saturday, and let me just say it was the most amazing experience of my life.

I was in the pit. front row.

Here, to make you all even more excited, watch my concert video.

:D

you will love it.

And it should excite you!

Enjoy!

Hey!

I can't help but check out all the other concert threads.

It just makes me happy seeing all of you getting so excited about your concert!

It makes me miss mine.

I saw them on Saturday, and let me just say it was the most amazing experience of my life.

I was in the pit. front row.

Here, to make you all even more excited, watch my concert video.

:D

you will love it.

And it should excite you!

Enjoy!

AWESOME vid. You guys seem like an awesome couple. Of course you are, you went to Coldplay!

I'M HERE!! In Maryland Heights!! My daughter and I drove up yesterday afternoon! We are at the Holiday Inn Express over by the amphitheater.

I am so excited I can hardly stand it. It's my first Coldplay concert!!

I don't know what we're going to do until concert time. We are in the upper center section, row JJ.

Woohoo! :D

I'm still at work. But things are so slow here I might just slip out an hour early.

I need someplace to stay tonight... does the Holiday Inn Express there seem pretty full or do you think I'll be able to get a room there? No way I'm driving 3.5 hours back tonight. ;)

Woohoo! :D

I'm still at work. But things are so slow here I might just slip out an hour early.

I need someplace to stay tonight... does the Holiday Inn Express there seem pretty full or do you think I'll be able to get a room there? No way I'm driving 3.5 hours back tonight. ;)

Lots of people checking out today, Incubus played last night and lots of people were here for it. They have a shuttle to the venue too.

Lots of people checking out today, Incubus played last night and lots of people were here for it. They have a shuttle to the venue too.

A shuttle? No way! :D I'm going to reserve a room over my lunch break just for that. Thanks!

You all have an amazing time tonight :)

I'm still trying to get down from the high of the last two shows - it's so great going to two in a row, I'm definately going to try and do it again!!

Here's a little teaser ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10CcH7lxY7I]YouTube - Coldplay Dallas, TX: 21st July, 2009: Guy and Chris End of Show[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmyakQuLEqk]YouTube - Coldplay The Woodlands-Houston: 22nd July 2009: 42 - Chris' Long Note![/ame]