✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

30-Jul-09: Rogers Centre, Toronto, ON - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Videos

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh man my stomach is starting to flip-flop!!

globe is there. however i just noticed the globe presale happens tomorrow (Mar 6) at 9:30am...i thought it was today also. guess it makes sense not having them all at the same time.

i guess worse comes to worse if the argos one runs out then there are the others to fall back on. it just seems since the argos presale confirmed they have all ticket levels/prices then this one feels like the best bet for getting GA!

argh. i'm supposed to meet with my manager soon regarding schedules for next week and i am so focused on this!!!!!!

ALL PASSWORDS

RADIO PASSWORD:

VIVAJACK

GLOBE AND MAIL PASSWORD:

RECOGNITION

SATTELITE PASSWORD:

SIRIUS

What i am going to do is try the argo one see what seats I get and if i don't get anything amazing (GA FLoors or first couple row floors) I will use the other pre-sales. This CONCERT WILL NOT SELL OUT VIA PRE-SALES because they limit the amount of tickets via pre-sale.

Good Luck everyone.

RADIO PASSWORD:

VIVAJACK

GLOBE AND MAIL PASSWORD:

RECOGNITION

SATTELITE PASSWORD:

SIRIUS

What i am going to do is try the argo one see what seats I get and if i don't get anything amazing (GA FLoors or first couple row floors) I will use the other pre-sales. This CONCERT WILL NOT SELL OUT VIA PRE-SALES because they limit the amount of tickets via pre-sale.

Good Luck everyone.

exactly my plan as well. i think it sounds like the best bet.

i hope the other presales still give access to GA/floors in the same capacity as the argos one.

i am so excited & nervous at the same time!

where is the globe and mail page? i googled it and i don't see Coldplay listed there...

it's on the ticketmaster website. Globe and Mail starts tomorrow at 10am.

And if you're after 100 level seats make sure you click "reserved stands" most people go for "best available" but click reserved stands and you will probably get amazing lower bowl tickets (within 10 rows near stage)