✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

30-Jul-09: Rogers Centre, Toronto, ON - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Videos

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everybody!

Being the night before the presale, I just want to thank everybody who's been coming to this thread and posting whatever they heard about the show. We were all on the edge of our seats together over the past month with the two delays and the reschedule but now we can safely say that the day we've been waiting for is just a sleep away. So once again, A BIG THANKS to everyone! I wish everyone the best of luck when buying tickets, whenever you choose to do so and I hope everyone is more than pleased with whatever seats they do end up getting. I mean it's COLDPLAY! Terrible seats or not, terrible sound system or not, this is not just another concert. As cliche as it may sound, this is the one we're going to be telling our grandchildren about!:)

I can't wait to see everybody there!:D

Now the sky could be blue I don't mind

Without you, it's a waste of time

Looks like i'm going to have to go with the argos presale. :\

Good luck to everyone tmr. Hope all of you get the seats you want! I'm going to bed now. Don't forget to set your alarms, or in my case, 3 alarms, just in case I screw up. :)

Hey everybody!

Being the night before the presale, I just want to thank everybody who's been coming to this thread and posting whatever they heard about the show. We were all on the edge of our seats together over the past month with the two delays and the reschedule but now we can safely say that the day we've been waiting for is just a sleep away. So once again, A BIG THANKS to everyone! I wish everyone the best of luck when buying tickets, whenever you choose to do so and I hope everyone is more than pleased with whatever seats they do end up getting. I mean it's COLDPLAY! Terrible seats or not, terrible sound system or not, this is not just another concert. As cliche as it may sound, this is the one we're going to be telling our grandchildren about!:)

I can't wait to see everybody there!:D

Now the sky could be blue I don't mind

Without you, it's a waste of time

amen to that! i have been reading all these posts & catching up on all the info since i was away from the thread for the past day or two, so i really appreciate all the details everyone has been posting thus far. i agree, this is COLDPLAY, my favourite band in the entire world!!!! i would go see them play anywhere! regardless of sound or seats or whatever. i just am thankful they are still touring and still playing for us as passionately as ever.

i am praying for gen admission floors, but will take what i can get. it's good they have a few different kinds of presales to for people to access, and although the argos thing did seem a little absurd in the beginning, it is still technically a good deal (for someone who has paid nearly $300 for floor tickets in the past...using stubhub/ebay). plus, i understand about the argos having to move their game date and it was good of them to do so for coldplay, so the deal makes sense from that end. i wish there was a bit more info for the other presales, like radio & such...does anyone have a link for the globe & mail presale?

also, did anyone ever finalize ticketrush details after all? wondering if they're still doing a presale, yet they seem pretty unreliable at the same time.

hmm what other questions did i have...even though there are so many details & things are now better confirmed, i still feel a bit confused! i guess i am just worried. i'll be at my desk intently tomorrow (i work at st. mike's hospital as a dept. secretary), watching & waiting until the time comes. i also have friends in montreal coming down for the show who will be trying as well.

all i care about in the end is getting tickets, preferrably gen adm floors!!!

good luck everyone. i, too, hope you all end up with decent tickets in the end.

thanks again for the help!!

FAQ_copy.jpg

How many Coldplay tickets can I purchase? There are 2 options: You can purchase 2 Argos single-game ticket vouchers, you can also purchase 2 Coldplay tickets ahead of the general public. If you purchase 4 Argos single-game ticket vouchers, you can also purchase 4 Coldplay tickets.

Are these Coldplay tickets going to have all price levels available including the top tier tickets? Yes, based on availability, on a first-come, first-served basis. The top price is only $99 plus service charges.

Will this offer be available for those outside Toronto? Yes they will, but both the concert and Argos home games take place in Toronto.

How do I purchase? For your convenience, this offer is online at http://www.ticketmaster.ca/argos

Where and when can I redeem my single-game Argos vouchers? You can redeem the Argos single-game ticket vouchers starting in early June at Rogers Centre Gate 7 Box Office. The Argos single-game ticket vouchers can be used for any 2009 pre-season or regular season Argonauts home game (subject to availability).

http://www.argonauts.ca/index.php/article/coldplay-pre-sale-faq

No TicketRush presale

Any word if the ticketrush password will work for any of them

I phoned Live Nation yesterday and was told that if there's no Ticketrush persale option button listed with the other presales, then there is no Ticketrush presale.

What's everyone going to try to get?

I'm going to try to get floor see its any A section, if that doesnt work hopefully 100 level and close to the stage.

Don't want GA because I work all day, and won't be able to get time off to line up first thing in the morning.

thanks @ jaszypoo! i would prefer using something like the jack.fm presale but i am off to see a show tonight (hawksley workman for anyone who is a fan!) and will be en route in the car when the presale begins. but that's so generous of you :)

looks like the globe presale starts at 10am now too...anyone have the password confirmed for that? someone earlier had said GLOBE or RECOGNITION.

can anyone confirm otherwise for the globe presale?

thx!

GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!

thanks @ jaszypoo! i would prefer using something like the jack.fm presale but i am off to see a show tonight (hawksley workman for anyone who is a fan!) and will be en route in the car when the presale begins. but that's so generous of you :)

looks like the globe presale starts at 10am now too...anyone have the password confirmed for that? someone earlier had said GLOBE or RECOGNITION.

can anyone confirm otherwise for the globe presale?

thx!

GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!

Globe and mail confirmed.

coldplayingGLOBEANDMAIL.jpg

Good luck to everyone! T-MINUS 30 mins for ARGOS. YEAH