🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

[##CANCELLED - DISCUSSION PG138 ONWARDS] 09-Aug-09: Ford Amphitheatre, Tampa, FL

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, my hubby understands my obsession as well, been married long time too, I shall keep him as well!!! He really thinks I like the whole band, (which I do), but ummmm Chris keeps me ticking that's for sure:D

same here :)

I went back to the start (like The Scientist:laugh3:) and re-read some early posts when it was like 165 day's out, everyone bitching about Live Nation and not getting good seats:laugh3: and it seems like yesterday and now it's nearly tomorrow. We were all excited about the glow stick thingy, and how we all wanted to meet each other:kiss: Can ya feel the Coldplayer Love in the air:D

sorry carry on, I was having a moment:)

I went back to the start (like The Scientist:laugh3:) and re-read some early posts when it was like 165 day's out, everyone bitching about Live Nation and not getting good seats:laugh3: and it seems like yesterday and now it's nearly tomorrow. We were all excited about the glow stick thingy, and how we all wanted to meet each other:kiss: Can ya feel the Coldplayer Love in the air:D

sorry carry on, I was having a moment:)

I'm feeling the love all the way to California. I can't wait!

My ticket is in the mail, according to livenation.

Well, I finally broke down last night and bought myself ANOTHER pit single. I say "another" because I had four earlier on, that I had purchased through Ebay, and then I resold them in pairs on Ebay (I think at least one of my buyers is posting here on this board and I'm pretty sure is on this thread.... a woman from the Miami area, right?), 'cause I was absolutely certain that I couldn't make this show. Then when I saw that additional Pit tix had opened up on sale I started drooling all over again and finally checked with the wife to see if she'd be horribly upset with me for staying down in Florida for a few extra days such that I could catch the show on my own (as she's flying out west from Jacksonville on Saturday morning, after we see a Jackson Browne concert in St. Augustine on Friday night).

Ah... it's all so confusing. But I'll be there on Sunday night, with bells on (or probably some glow necklaces, anyway). THE PIT ROCKS!!! RIGHT? Now if my legs, feet and bladder will only make it all the way through! ;-) LOL!

Well, I finally broke down last night and bought myself ANOTHER pit single. I say "another" because I had four earlier on, that I had purchased through Ebay, and then I resold them in pairs on Ebay (I think at least one of my buyers is posting here on this board and I'm pretty sure is on this thread.... a woman from the Miami area, right?), 'cause I was absolutely certain that I couldn't make this show. Then when I saw that additional Pit tix had opened up on sale I started drooling all over again and finally checked with the wife to see if she'd be horribly upset with me for staying down in Florida for a few extra days such that I could catch the show on my own (as she's flying out west from Jacksonville on Saturday morning, after we see a Jackson Browne concert in St. Augustine on Friday night).

Ah... it's all so confusing. But I'll be there on Sunday night, with bells on (or probably some glow necklaces, anyway). THE PIT ROCKS!!! RIGHT? Now if my legs, feet and bladder will only make it all the way through! ;-) LOL!

Very Cool!!! Glad you can make it!!! As for your legs and feet just soldier on, as for the bladder I suggest a plastic bottle:laugh3::laugh3: Sorry excuse my stupidness, I'm just excited:laugh3: Quit rolling your eyes AMY!!!!:D

Well as much as Nicole has helped drawing up a pic for me to transfer onto my shirt, (I am going to do this on another shirt), but have decided on a White Shirt that has a huge Brittish Flag on the front and It say's on the back COLDPLAY with MARTINFAN underneath it. I am going to pic it up from the guy at the mall who's doing it for me tonight. So hopefully everyone will see the front Flag and run over to me:D (PLEASE):D Or on the other hand you might RUN away!! LOL.

Yeah I remember how UPSET we were back in February-March when LiveNation hadn't put up the good seats up for sale. :lol::lol:

Yeah, and how many seats that are better than my sec. is available now (pit), I will learn next time.:D

And next tour it will be TicketMaster probably!! Just as we figured LN out, ticketmaster will be selling them:laugh3:

:disappointed: TicketMaster is kind of lame, they really have their tactics, but overall we can beat them too! :wink3:

They all have way too many fees!!!! Your in the pit right? Are they gonna have any ramps that go out?

No, I am gonna be in close proximity to you, in section 8! :smiley: I am not sure about the ramps, there might be...

No, I am gonna be in close proximity to you, in section 8! :smiley: I am not sure about the ramps, there might be...

Ah, very cool, My shirt has a Brittish flag on it and Coldplay with MartinFan on the back, can't miss me, maybe you can help me hand out sticks in our sec. and make sure people know to light them up for YELLOW:D

:lol:sounds like a beautiful shirt Tracey♥^^now livenation is doing half price for pairs of tickets :dozey:so predictable

I saw that!!! 2 lawn tickets for 28.00 that's a bargin. NO fees today too. I am not happy that this concert hasn't sold more tickets. I hope for their last stop here in US that it's not "Ghost towns in the ocean":cry:

EDIT: 1 ticket 28.00 58.00 for 2.