🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

[##CANCELLED - DISCUSSION PG138 ONWARDS] 09-Aug-09: Ford Amphitheatre, Tampa, FL

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah,I think thats Will Call;)

Wow Martinfan is in "THE BAND GUEST LIST" :cool: :cool: :cool: lucky you

The seats might be in the VIP Box. I'm sure they are center view. Check the 3d seating chart.

E-mail them asking them for the location of the seats.

Wow Martinfan is in "THE BAND GUEST LIST" :cool: :cool: :cool: lucky you

The seats might be in the VIP Box. I'm sure they are center view. E-mail them asking them for the location of the seats.

:stunned:

:kiss:

My tickets are going to be on the bands guest list at the box office?? Whats that mean about the seats???

Wow! You get to go to Will Call and say "I'm on the band's guest list." How cool is that? That should impress your teens :laugh3: Have they told you what hotel yet? I'm about to do a hotwire - I really want to stay at the Hard Rock, just because, and I'll probably be the oldest one there, lol. But it's $$, so I looked to see what hotels are comparable in that area, and it's the HRH and Embassy Suites. Crossing my fingers...

BACKSTAGE PASS???? Holy Shit, that would be cool..... I believe my email was forwarded to someone in Coldplay Management named Arlene Moon??? I think there's an Arlene, but don't know her last name. Also the guy said "We'd talk" tomorrow.

Heres part of the mail:for Tracey

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 4 August 2009 16:21:49 EDT

To: "'[email protected]'" <[email protected]>

Subject: Re: Florida Winner

Great.

Tickets will be on bands guest list at box office.

Wow! You get to go to Will Call and say "I'm on the band's guest list." How cool is that? That should impress your teens :laugh3: Have they told you what hotel yet? I'm about to do a hotwire - I really want to stay at the Hard Rock, just because, and I'll probably be the oldest one there, lol. But it's $$, so I looked to see what hotels are comparable in that area, and it's the HRH and Embassy Suites. Crossing my fingers...

Gosh if you could hold off on the hotel, maybe when I find out, you could book the same hotel if reasonable, then we could go for a drink in the bar at the hotel:D

BACKSTAGE PASS???? Holy Shit, that would be cool..... I believe my email was forwarded to someone in Coldplay Management named Arlene Moon??? I think there's an Arlene, but don't know her last name. Also the guy said "We'd talk" tomorrow.

Begin forwarded message:

Great.

:shocked2::stunned::shocked2:Arlene Moon fom coldplays management team!!!!!!!and Guys buddy:cheesy:!!!!!!!!!!!!

:stunned:

Gosh if you could hold off on the hotel, maybe when I find out, you could book the same hotel if reasonable, then we could go for a drink in the bar at the hotel:D

I could...there doesn't seem to be a big rush on hotel rooms in Tampa right now. Like i said, my flight gets in at 10:10am Sunday, so I have all day to hang out and stalk the amphitheater. Maybe we could meet for brunch and mimosas

I could...there doesn't seem to be a big rush on hotel rooms in Tampa right now. Like i said, my flight gets in at 10:10am Sunday, so I have all day to hang out and stalk the amphitheater. Maybe we could meet for brunch and mimosas

Ah yes, must get in stalker mode:laugh3: I am coming from orlando 2 hours away, I want to leave at 12, then check in the hotel and go stalk or have a drink.

And to think my biggest moment for the concert until today was to hand out glowsticks!!! I will still do that tho:D

@Technicolor....Yay, I'll WILL be joining yall in the pit with my silly, Coldplay-loving 67 year old mother -in- law!

And my hubbie snagged us the hotel from Hotwire.....The Crowne Plaza near the airport for like under 60$ a night.It's about a 20+/- drive to the venue I think. Not sure if that's the greatest area of Tampa or not, but it's really close to a beach of some sorts (for me):sunny: and according to the hotel's website, a big shopping area...(gotta send the mom-inlaw somewhere on the off hours you know?)

P.S. All of us Coldplayers gota make a big space on the front line of the pit to save for Mel, who'll be working Oxfam.

sweet, kspillers2! i'm Laura, btw :nice: and that's so awesome about your mother-in-law :lol: I can't wait for all of us to be in the front :dance:

Well, i can't exactly drive back home, lol. My flight doesn't leave until 2:30 on Monday. I'd love to stay at the Hard Rock, but online prices are high, and I'm too afraid to try priceline or hotwire to try to get it. Maybe I'll call the hotel directly, and see if they can give me a better rate.

How far do you have to drive? It's taken me about 45 minutes to get out of the parking lot at the last 2 concerts, so by then it's about midnight.

Can't wait to meet everyone. I know gates open at, what, 4? What time are people starting to line up? I have all day in Tampa...

haha i know Dianne :nice: but I live about 3 hours from Tampa, and my friend and I are trying to be frugal and not spend any money on hotel expenses so that's what we were thinking. but now i think we might end up spending the night lol i can't wait to meet everyone as well!

OMG!!!!!! I FUCKING WON!!!!!! I MADE A THREAD ON THE COLDPLAY SEC. THE LINK TAKES YOU TO THE SITE AND YOU CAN SEE MY NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WONDER WEAR THE SEATS ARE??????? I AM GONNA TAKE THE KIDDOS, (plus hubby):D

OMGGG congrats, tracey!! that's amazing! i'm so happy for you :dance:

Doors open at 6pm, be sure to be there at 4pm at the latest.

(And please don't kill yourself while you are running to the pit :wacko: )

thanks for the info....haha my friend and I will try to be as careful as possible when bumrushing over to Guy's side :lol:

That was the time that they opened at the WPB show.

When you are entering, just think of Forest Gump! :lol: Run Forest! RUN! :escaping:

:lol:

Begin forwarded message:

Great.

holy crap!!! :stunned: an e-mail from Arlene herself andddd a possibility that you could go backstage? :dance: so awesome! congrats again, tracey :nice:

Ah yes, must get in stalker mode:laugh3: I am coming from orlando 2 hours away, I want to leave at 12, then check in the hotel and go stalk or have a drink.

And to think my biggest moment for the concert until today was to hand out glowsticks!!! I will still do that tho:D

So will you stay Saturday and Sunday? I was going to fly to Tampa on Saturday, and stay 2 nights, but when all of Delta's flights go through Atlanta, I had to stop and stay overnight with my friend. I talk to her several times a week, but haven't seen her in years.

Yay for glowsticks, and Chris throws out his handful of glowsticks to Guy's side.

sweet, kspillers2! i'm Laura, btw :nice: and that's so awesome about your mother-in-law :lol: I can't wait for all of us to be in the front :dance:

haha i know Dianne :nice: but I live about 3 hours from Tampa, and my friend and I are trying to be frugal and not spend any money on hotel expenses so that's what we were thinking. but now i think we might end up spending the night lol i can't wait to meet everyone as well!

OMGGG congrats, tracey!! that's amazing! i'm so happy for you :dance:

thanks for the info....haha my friend and I will try to be as careful as possible when bumrushing over to Guy's side :lol:

:lol:

holy crap!!! :stunned: an e-mail from Arlene herself andddd a possibility that you could go backstage? :dance: so awesome! congrats again, tracey :nice:

kspillers2 I love it that your MIlaw is coming, that's so cool!!!

Laura, I am framing the email:D

Dianne, I am coming Sunday:cry:, wish I could stay sat. night as well, but I would rather go back to the hotel after the concert and crash, than driving 2 hours.

Dianne, I am coming Sunday:cry:, wish I could stay sat. night as well, but I would rather go back to the hotel after the concert and crash, than driving 2 hours.

I thought they were giving you two night's hotel? Or are you just staying one night and using the other room for the kids?

No here's another part of the email...

I would like you to confirm me that we can post it on the website.

Fiona will also be able to clear all you legal concern.

Anyway, you have been elected to: 2 tickets for the live, 1 night for 2 persons in hotel close to the concert.

Congratulation again.

Personally since they are not doing airfare, they should give me 2 day's, but I am not gonna say that to them, I am happy:)

No here's another part of the email...

I would like you to confirm me that we can post it on the website.

Fiona will also be able to clear all you legal concern.

Anyway, you have been elected to: 2 tickets for the live, 1 night for 2 persons in hotel close to the concert.

Congratulation again.

Personally since they are not doing airfare, they should give me 2 day's, but I am not gonna say that to them, I am happy:)

Gotcha - well hotels close to the concert are the Embassy Suites and Hard Rock Hotel, according to their websites. Let me know when you find out - you have my number. and we can have a drink after the concert. I will be way too wired to sleep!

You're driving me crazy! I'm like a kid in a candy store.

Starfish42

Coldplay = Love

So then, just come :)

Gotcha - well hotels close to the concert are the Embassy Suites and Hard Rock Hotel, according to their websites. Let me know when you find out - you have my number. and we can have a drink after the concert. I will be way too wired to sleep!

I am looking for an hotel too. I still don't know if I'm going with my family or alone. If I go alone I would love to go out for some drinks. Maybe we find a Coldplay after party :wink2:

So then, just come :)

I am looking for an hotel too. I still don't know if I'm going with my family or alone. If I go alone I would love to go out for some drinks. Maybe we find a Coldplay after party :wink2:

:D Who knows maybe I will be invited to one and talk them into getting everyone from Coldplaying.com in:D I know, I am dreaming:laugh3: