🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

[##CANCELLED - DISCUSSION PG138 ONWARDS] 09-Aug-09: Ford Amphitheatre, Tampa, FL

^^i believe they open at 6 p.m. :dance: and yeah Tracey, I think you can take her on too :D

definitely...then she can be like oops!! let me take you to chris, and when they get there, she pushes gwyneth off a ledge and says oops again and all is well.

:thinking:

anyways...:laugh3:

hahaha that'd def. be an interesting plan!! :lol::lol: but do you think Gwyneth will be there...probably so, right? Considering it's their last U.S. show for awhile and everything :bigcry:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, she'll probably be there...

I'm sure people will recognize me also, since I'll be wearing the shirt I made with "coldplay puts a smile upon my face" and it has butterflies and all the dates I've been to.

and I just remembered I'm going to print up some "USA Loves Coldplay" signs on paper, I'll give them to some of us pit people I guess...i'm not sure how many I'll print, but let me know if you want one, or you can just do one yourself...that might be even more cooler when they see them......but then I was also thinking what about "Come Back Soon" or "I'll see you soon!" ??

I'm sure people will recognize me also, since I'll be wearing the shirt I made with "coldplay puts a smile upon my face" and it has butterflies and all the dates I've been to.

and I just remembered I'm going to print up some "USA Loves Coldplay" signs on paper, I'll give them to some of us pit people I guess...i'm not sure how many I'll print, but let me know if you want one, or you can just do one yourself...that might be even more cooler when they see them......but then I was also thinking what about "Come Back Soon" or "I'll see you soon!" ??

omg kaleigh that's a great idea! would it be OK if you printed 2 for me and my friend? well, come to think of it I may do it myself...but did you want them to be similar or different? kind of like the last USA loves CP idea? i also like the addition of the "i'll see you soon" part! :dance:

I'll always be waiting for you (Shiver)

omg kaleigh that's a great idea! would it be OK if you printed 2 for me and my friend? well, come to think of it I may do it myself...but did you want them to be similar or different? kind of like the last USA loves CP idea? i also like the addition of the "i'll see you soon" part! :dance:

yea def!! thanks!

i'm not sure if they should be the same or different...what does everyone else think??

should we do "I'll see you soon" ??

I had a shirt made for my hubby with the band pic on the front and on the back

COLDPLAY and underneath that it says.....Where do we go...... Nobody knows....:cool:

I can't get off of here!!! I keep finding something else I need to post on, then I followed you into the Will thread!! Whats up with the Gangsta Pic?? What the hell is Chris trying to do by showing his leg:lol:

Ha ha ha. Love the gangsta boys. But oh, Will's being a bad boy.

So my friends think I'm crazy in a good way for going to Tampa this weekend. But you know, the way I'm looking at it...how many people have season tickets to sports teams? How many MEN do I know who will fly to watch their favorite teams play each other? There are at least two dads from my daughter's soccer team who are flying to freaking Pittsburg to watch the Steelers play the Raiders. And while it's not like I needed my husband's permission to go, it's nice that's he's so supportive. Of course, this is the weekend he's taking a motorcycle class to get his motorcycle license - does he have a motorcycle? That would be a no.

I'm leaving now, we need to pick up my son and his girlfriend from a play their friends are in.

Now go to bed!

Ha ha ha. Love the gangsta boys. But oh, Will's being a bad boy.

So my friends think I'm crazy in a good way for going to Tampa this weekend. But you know, the way I'm looking at it...how many people have season tickets to sports teams? How many MEN do I know who will fly to watch their favorite teams play each other? There are at least two dads from my daughter's soccer team who are flying to freaking Pittsburg to watch the Steelers play the Raiders. And while it's not like I needed my husband's permission to go, it's nice that's he's so supportive. Of course, this is the weekend he's taking a motorcycle class to get his motorcycle license - does he have a motorcycle? That would be a no.

I'm leaving now, we need to pick up my son and his girlfriend from a play their friends are in.

Now go to bed!

Dianne, I relate completely. I'm the only person I personally know who saw Coldplay concerts on the two consecutive days they were in the bay area, driving to the first show an hour away in Mountain View, and to the second show 2 hours away in Wheatland. My friends did not share the same level of enthusiasm, but they all understood and respected, if not admired the passion I feel for this band.

You are going for an experience that will undoubtedly be unforgettable as was the second concert I attended. Having seats as close as I did made all the difference in the world and it was worth going just for the experience of seeing the band, whose music uplifts my spirits every day, up close and in person. I have never had another experience equal to it.

BTW, the PIT is sold out! and there are only 10 and 2 seats left in secs. 4 and 7, but 22 and 38 seats, in back of the left and right "orchestra" sections. Now I wonder if I didn't have orchestra seats at the Wheatland show. They were in the small center section right behind the pit, but elevated above the pit. There were about 6-8 techies in the back of this section, operating the show with laptop computers. This was section 103, shown in the Wheatland Sleep Train seating chart below, front and center of the VIP box seats.

b207b0a6-e60f-102b-858f-00144f78c75c.jpg

Starfish42

Coldplay = Love

Dianne, I relate completely. I'm the only person I personally know who saw Coldplay concerts on the two consecutive days they were in the bay area, driving to the first show an hour away in Mountain View, and to the second show 2 hours away in Wheatland. My friends did not share the same level of enthusiasm, but they all understood and respected, if not admired the passion I feel for this band.

You are going for an experience that will undoubtedly be unforgettable as was the second concert I attended. Having seats as close as I did made all the difference in the world and it was worth going just for the experience of seeing the band, whose music uplifts my spirits every day, up close and in person. I have never had another experience equal to it.

Starfish42

Coldplay = Love

What I found really sad, is that 2 of my good friends and neighbors don't even know who Coldplay are! I was at bunko a few days after the last show, and was talking about the concert, and there were all, "who? who are they?" I had my ipod and tried playing a couple of songs, Clocks, Yellow, Viva and they had no clue...sigh...I am making them both a Coldplay greatest hits cd to try to spread the love.

What I found really sad, is that 2 of my good friends and neighbors don't even know who Coldplay are! I was at bunko a few days after the last show, and was talking about the concert, and there were all, "who? who are they?" I had my ipod and tried playing a couple of songs, Clocks, Yellow, Viva and they had no clue...sigh...I am making them both a Coldplay greatest hits cd to try to spread the love.

For me, part of the Coldplay conversion was having known of them for as many years as I did, without fully appreciating them. I'm just glad that there are millions of others who did recognize their greatness enough to get them to where they are today. They didn't accomplish what they did with my help, until last year at least. I feel a sense of guilt about all the years I could have supported and enjoyed their music and didn't. I'm glad Coldplay never gave up but kept "trying to get better." So, it doesn't surprise me about how many people have no idea of Coldplay's magical music.

The friend I took to Wheatland later wrote me that I had converted him into a Coldplay lover, so I feel I've done some good in the world.

Starfish42

Coldplay = Love

Ok my ditty for today.... To Violet Hill

I took my luv down to Tampa Bay,

There we sat in our seats,

When the Band went and hit the stage,

Yes we love you, and we'll let you know,

Yes we love you, and we'll let you know.

:kiss: Thank-You, I will be here only 3 more day................:laugh3:

Whenever I go to drunco...errr....bunco...........the first thing the girls ask is..."Where did you go for Coldplay this month?" :stunned:

It's a little weird but you can relate right?

There seems to be a truckload of us....It'll be really fun if all the Coldplayers can manage to congregate before the show. And the pit is going to be so much fun with all of us there...:dance::dance:

I wonder if we second place in "Coldplayers Attending" behind the Wembley gig ??

Here's my cell for anyone who wants to text/call before the show so we can co-ordinate a little about at which gate/entrance we want to meet etc.

Kelly's Cell : 630-880-9539

:dance::dance::dance:

I like that a lot Tracey!!

about the signs, I guess shorter is better, so they read them quickly

if we do it in landscape (long ways) and arial black size 101 "USA LOVES COLDPLAY!" it fits perfectly

but also so does " WE'LL SEE YOU SOON"

And what if we did " THANKS FOR 14 MONTHS OF VIVA!" But all that fits if it's size 88

let me know!!

Another drink ticket in your tip jar.

I definitely want to try to find you all in line - I've got all day. But afterwards, how about we all head over to the Hard Rock for our own after-party? Tracey (Martinfan) and GreenEyes are up for it...

My son was on my computer last night, so I didn't book my hotel, and now the rate jumped from $99 to $149! So now I'm booking the Crowne Plaza down the street from the fairgrounds. Since I am sightly map challenged, I don't want to stay too far away and be driving around all night looking for my hotel.

Get ready

Get ready for Chris' little End of Violet Hill Improv:

"And if you're in Tampa Bay on a Sunday night,

I heard the people there can make a lot of noise,

And if you love me, won't you let me know!"

[Roar of the crowd..... Sweet!]

Starfish42

Coldplay = Love

Get ready for Chris' little End of Violet Hill Improv:

"And if you're in Tampa Bay on a Sunday night,

I heard the people there can make a lot of noise,

And if you love me, won't you let me know!"