✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-Mar-09: Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singapore - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Phot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned:

Min.....you are so lucky!!! next time we have to stay close again, so i can borrow a bit of your luck :laugh3:

I love your story, thanks for sharing Min....

and once again congratss!!!...you'll meet jonny soon , im sure!

MIN!!!ssssssssssSSSSSSQQQQQQQQUUUUUeeeeeeEEEEEEE!!!!:dance::dance::dance:

You are one lucky girl! Thanks for sharing your story, you know I live through them LOL.

That's just amazing that you met the guys, got tix for your friends as Chris's guests! And the *little hug*:stunned::nice: So happy for you! People around here have the best luck:D and such great stories!!!!

After a while I got shooed by this man supposedly in charge (he doesn't leave a very good impression on me, I think he's too big for his boots) and I was relegated to behind a security barrier. So fiiiine, I'll stay there, whatever. I knew, however, that since they stepped up security, the band would be arriving soon.

yayy for standing your groudn min!

So my name was listed as under 'Chris' :dead:

HOLY CRAP the hug!! the tix.. *sigh* :heart:

I was so touched by Chris' gesture. I wanted to thank him but I couldn't since he never did come out after that.

you'll get the opporunity I;m sure of it!

Then I started chatting to an Indonesian journalist who was about to interview Guy. Speaking of the devil, Guy came out of the stage door for a smoke. We didn't scream his name or anything, but we waited for him to turn around and we gave him a smile and a wave. He walked up to us (with Kelly always one step behind :lol:) and shook our hands and said hi and wished us a good concert :D Not wanting to sound fangirly, but he's gorgeous really :nice:

AHHH okay admitting i;m a lottle jealouse now!

So I waited a little bit more. The journalist left to do his interview with Guy, and another 2 fans joined me (I believe 1 of them is on this forum :D). Will came out this time :D With his hat and his shades, he looked the epitome of cool :D Once again, we waved and he came up to us, signed a few autographs and took pictures :wacky: (I've run out of smileys to describe my mood!)

you lucky dawg :stunned:

Then we met Will didnt we Jiamin? Hahaha he was so awesome. Got the whole band to sign my yellow balloon which i caught from their last gig here!

squeeee :dance:

Chris saw me in the crowd (I was about 3rd row), pointed at me and smiled :nice:

squeee :dance:

At the end of the show, I went to the FOH but they had run out of setlists already. The soundman however was really nice and laughed at my hoarse voice and commented, 'So you were singing along, eh???' :lol: I went out, hopefully to catch a last look at the band. Unfortunately Jonny, Guy and Will did a runner again. I was pretty sure Chris was still inside, despite all the ushers and security guards saying everyone had left. So I didn't move an inch from where I stood.

YOU GO GIRL :smug: :P

Then after a while, he came back up to me and said 'Why aren't you going back yet?' I told him I was waiting for the band. He looked around :uhoh: and then whispered, 'Yeah, the lead singer's still inside. But don't tell anyone I told you that.' How awesome is he???!

So I waited around a little more. I saw Matt coming out for a smoke. I quietly called his name and he turned around, saw me and climbed up the flowerbed. I told him 'I just wanted to say that it was a good show.' He thanked me and then said 'Here, a gift for you' and he gave me a customised Viva La Vida guitar pick :nice:

Aren't the roadies and security the nicest :nice:

Chris came out after a short while, but he didn't stop for us, I think he's just really tired. He did wave to us though :nice:

aww I bet he just wasn't allowed to go to you but still :nice:

seriously Min, after reading all your stories my heart is POUNDING inmy chest! i'm so happy for you!! your Karma is ON babayyy :D

OMG Min that is just unbeliavable :stunned: :bomb:

Such a great story, you're soooo lucky!! :dance:

The tickets for your friends, knowing you and the little hug :bomb:

Chris is the sweetest :heart:

And the rest of them either smiled or said hi to you :wacky:

Even their staff is nice!!! :nice: I'm sure that's not that common among big bands :stunned:

I'm so jealous right now, but i'm even happier for you!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

You totally deserve it girl, and i'm sure september's gonna be Jonny time for you :D

:lol:

I would actually feel bad for Chris!!! After all, he's been so askjghshaghkskjhags lovely this tour :bomb:

I'll have to make one for Chris too :thinking:

I'll make one: "Don't worry man, I still love ya" :P :D

I don't know where to begin guys, thank you so much for your posts. It's been amazing and feels terribly surreal right now. I need to keep pinching myself, I can't believe everything had actually happened.

When I started on my mini Viva la Vida tour crusade in late February I would have never have thought anything like this could ever happen to me. People thought I was crazy to be going for 6 shows in Australia and Singapore. I just wanted to see Coldplay as many times possible (since they don't visit the Asia-Pacific very frequently) and have a wonderful time @ their concerts. I'm not rich, I just did save up for 3 years for this Coldplay tour and it's been worth every cent :bomb:

I feel a bit underserving, to have received so much from the band and the crew. I hope I didn't sound as though I was boasting because I'm just really dazed and in disbelief, but the only place I know where I could tell this story where won't be laughed at would be on this board.

Thank you for all your karma guys, without it I wouldn't have such an amazing day. I really hope that everyone gets their chance to meet the band and have great stories to tell.

:hug:

I'm so jealous right now, but i'm even happier for you!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

You totally deserve it girl, and i'm sure september's gonna be Jonny time for you :D

:hug: Thanks Pris, it's been so awesome I really can't describe it well enough in words.

I hope it will be :nice::dance:

MIN! thats incredible:bomb

what happened to you seems like it could only happen in my wildest dreams! but now im optimistic for meeting them at my gig:nice:

:hug:

If you try, I believe you can meet them :dance: It's unbelievable that such a big band could be so friendly to their fans.