✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO

ImLovingGuyBerryman

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In a telescope lens

• notlost92

• Crests

• ImLovingGuyBerryman

Psh, I can always fall asleep, it doesn't matter if I take a long nap :P The weather was just so horrible outside that I couldn't resist crawling into bed and completely passing out!

In fact, I wish I could go back to bed right now :thinking:

Lucky. I find naps cause me to lie in bed for over an hour as I try to fall asleep.

But if you can get by, all the power to ya!

During the weekend they can mess up my sleep cycle, but during the week I get so little sleep at night that I need to nap!

rainy in dc too zoe??

jiggs, see the flyers beast last night?! :D :P

It's not just rainy, it's a freakin' monsoon! It's currently pouring like I've never seen it pour before in DC... It's crazy :stunned:

During the weekend they can mess up my sleep cycle, but during the week I get so little sleep at night that I need to nap!

It's not just rainy, it's a freakin' monsoon! It's currently pouring like I've never seen it pour before in DC... It's crazy :stunned:

that's why i took naps that one week but then my alarm didn't go off so i was late to school and then i was punished for technology fucking up

:dozey:

its thunderstorming here!!!!!!! i normally love the rain but this canceled my phillies so today i'm pissed at the rain!!! :veryangry2:

it rained all last week :\

and its supposed to rain tomorrow.......if tomorrow's game is canceled too i'm gonna scream.

:rolleyes:

so zoe, how are you? took a long nap i see? nice! how was your monday?

Yessss, I did :D It was one of those naps that was so intense, that when I woke up I was so disoriented that I thought it was 8:15AM and I'd slept through my alarm :lol: I was like "OH SHIT" and ran to get dressed before I realized that I was already dressed, and it was nighttime :P

It was good! But long. And all of my friends were freaking out about the fact that I'm dating Jake (did I tell you that's his name? :thinking:)... My grade is so small that every new couple is a big deal :dozey: Oh, and he already asked me to go on another date this weekend :D

How was your first day back?

Yessss, I did :D It was one of those naps that was so intense, that when I woke up I was so disoriented that I thought it was 8:15AM and I'd slept through my alarm :lol: I was like "OH SHIT" and ran to get dressed before I realized that I was already dressed, and it was nighttime :P

It was good! But long. And all of my friends were freaking out about the fact that I'm dating Jake (did I tell you that's his name? :thinking:)... My grade is so small that every new couple is a big deal :dozey: Oh, and he already asked me to go on another date this weekend :D

How was your first day back?

oh i know what you mean about those naps!!

remember the time i fell asleep at like 7:30 and woke up after and was like what the fuck?! i came on here and was like 'shit you guys!!' :lol:

no you didn't! aw, jake and zoe. zoe and jake. so cute. :wacky:

they're just excited for you!!

my day was surprisingly good, as far as first days back go.

oh i know what you mean about those naps!!

remember the time i fell asleep at like 7:30 and woke up after and was like what the fuck?! i came on here and was like 'shit you guys!!' :lol:

no you didn't! aw, jake and zoe. zoe and jake. so cute. :wacky:

they're just excited for you!!

my day was surprisingly good, as far as first days back go.

Yeah, I was so confused, I was like "what just happened?!" :uhoh:

Haha, you're funny :P And I know, they're all being so nice about it! It's just funny how quickly the news spread through my grade :rolleyes: And prom tickets go on sale on Wednesday, so I'm excited for that too :D

That's good! Did you ever figure out that calculator thing? :thinking:

Yeah, I was so confused, I was like "what just happened?!" :uhoh:

Haha, you're funny :P And I know, they're all being so nice about it! It's just funny how quickly the news spread through my grade :rolleyes: And prom tickets go on sale on Wednesday, so I'm excited for that too :D

That's good! Did you ever figure out that calculator thing? :thinking:

i know! its so scary

hah hah. i'm hilarious!! :smug::P

yeah, that's high school for ya

YES!!!!! i was so proud of myself!!

then i was really bored and had way too much energy so i watched the breakfast club.

i talked to my hockey coach today. told her i probably won't be able to do the summer league i already signed up for and won't be able to go to team camp.

went surprisingly well.

and i'm in study hall instead of gym now. :) i hate gym.

but there was this annoying group of seniors who kept talking about some party where the cops showed up