✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO

ImLovingGuyBerryman

OH MY GOODNESS.

In an hour and a half, I can say that my next Coldplay concert is in ONE FREAKIN MONTH!

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: <-- tears of extreme happiness

Yay Zoe! :dozey:

Mine is in...7689621 seconds

Gaaah so slow. :sick:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In a telescope lens

• notlost92

• Crests

• ImLovingGuyBerryman

OH MY GOODNESS.

In an hour and a half, I can say that my next Coldplay concert is in ONE FREAKIN MONTH!

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: <-- tears of extreme happiness

EXCUSE ME MISS!!! I HAD TO BUMP OUR CONCERT THREAD!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS ON THE 3RD FRIGGIN' PAGE!! :angry:

BUT HOLY SHIZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 FUCKING MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TILL WE ARE SERIOUSLY ONLY FEET AWAY FROM THEM!!!!!!!!

:dead: x 1000000000000000000000000

EXCUSE ME MISS!!! I HAD TO BUMP OUR CONCERT THREAD!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS ON THE 3RD FRIGGIN' PAGE!! :angry:

BUT HOLY SHIZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 FUCKING MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TILL WE ARE SERIOUSLY ONLY FEET AWAY FROM THEM!!!!!!!!

:dead: x 1000000000000000000000000

Lizzzzzzzzzzzzzz! I was about to go post on your profile! one month one month one month one month one month one month one month ONE MONTH!!!!

so exciting!!!!!!! And I HOPE it's only feet away! My friend just told me that Nissan has a really big pit :thinking: but who cares! ONE MONTH!

Man, I've had a very exciting few days! :P

ONE MONTH!!!![/size]

so exciting!!!!!!! And I HOPE it's only feet away! My friend just told me that Nissan has a really big pit :thinking: but who cares! ONE MONTH!

Man, I've had a very exciting few days! :P

Thats what i was thinking too......since the pit tix were available for so long i assumed their was a larger pit or something......ive been talking to mary and she said she had to get their at 6 AM for them to be at the front of the pit for the X&Y tour........:wreck: looks like ill be camping out there then ;)

:bomb: CANT FUCKING WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dead:

WHAT?! no i didnt see them..........where are the pics?! i want to see them? :dance: why are u laughing too!?!?!:lol::lol:

in my birthday thread!!!!! :D go look!!

and i was laughing [again now thinking about it] because i reread the latest part of christina's newest story. the last line.......:bomb:

i was like HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!

liz, fyi the line that had me laughing and like djfdkjfkffjdkfjsf :bomb::bomb: HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!

was "oh so mr. baseball wants a doubleheader"

:stunned:

:bomb:!!

fuck. my mom came in 5 mins ago, i tried to hide it but she saw. i told her i was charging my ipod. but i need to get off now.

i'll go on my ipod.

be right back :sneaky:

liz, fyi the line that had me laughing and like djfdkjfkffjdkfjsf :bomb::bomb: HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!

was "oh so mr. baseball wants a doubleheader"

:stunned:

:bomb:!!

fuck. my mom came in 5 mins ago, i tried to hide it but she saw. i told her i was charging my ipod. but i need to get off now.

i'll go on my ipod.

be right back :sneaky:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: O MY!!

BUt wait?! is this a coldplay fanfiction story?:thinking:

and Aww i love you forever for actually saving me my slice :wacky:

mbdaycake-1.jpg

YUUMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY:sneaky::wink3:

Thats what i was thinking too......since the pit tix were available for so long i assumed their was a larger pit or something......ive been talking to mary and she said she had to get their at 6 AM for them to be at the front of the pit for the X&Y tour........:wreck: looks like ill be camping out there then ;)

:bomb: CANT FUCKING WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dead:

:stunned: 6 AM? And I'm coming at 4PM? :bigcry: Noooooooo :cry:

We have to figure out a way to get me into line with you when I get there :P

:stunned: 6 AM? And I'm coming at 4PM? :bigcry: Noooooooo :cry:

We have to figure out a way to get me into line with you when I get there :P

I KNOW!! my mom is gonna think im fucking insane when i tell her what time to drop me off.........she better do it!!!!!!!!!!! :shifty:

HEEHEE!! :sneaky: we have to be sneaky sneaky............hmmmm well from your pics your pretty tiny.......you can just get on the ground and crawl between the people :laugh3::lol:

Haha, I am quite small, although I'm not short... hmmm :thinking: :P Both my friend and I only weigh about 100 pounds each, so maybe we could crowd-surf up to the front at the beginning if we can't sneak into line with you :lol:

excellent idea........;) :lol:

or act like you know me in the front and start crying bc you cant stand by your older sister......and you dont want to be alone at the big concert......:P:P ppl will feel sorry for you and let you come stand by your "big sis" up front!:lol::laugh3:

Its a chase utley fanfiction. :P

Read it, trust me!

im guessing this is a sport/ baseball person?:embarassed: i dont know who that is..........:embarassed: i basically nothing about sports except some when the world cup comes on..............:embarassed:

excellent idea........;) :lol:

or act like you know me in the front and start crying bc you cant stand by your older sister......and you dont want to be alone at the big concert......:P:P ppl will feel sorry for you and let you come stand by your "big sis" up front!:lol::laugh3:

Haha, that's a good idea too :lol: We'll figure something out :sneaky: