✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO

ImLovingGuyBerryman

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In a telescope lens

• notlost92

• Crests

• ImLovingGuyBerryman

Girls i think im going to beat my skank roommate...........:veryangry:

can you believe it?! she was playing JOe asshole Satriani''s shit song in our room today and then i went over to my side of the room and blasted Viva la vida and since my speakers are louder i WIN! :pleased:

and now i just saw on her FB that she posted that stupid "if i could fly" shit on her FB profile telling everyone to listen to it and how it is such a great song...............i know she is only doing this to piss me off.........she hates coldplay bc she knows how much i love them.......:shifty: i really wanted to say something earlier but i think its pissing her off even more since im not shwoing im mad...........

should i bitch slap a bitch girls??! :P

plus my butterflies from the concert are missing!!!!!!!!!! :angry: i came back with about 50 and only 17 on my wall now :bigcry: ................. a while ago she took all the pink ones and put them above her bed!! SHE MOVED MY FUCKING BUTTERFLIES!!! :angry: dont move my shit :whip: esp. my coldplay stuff................i found one of them in her trash the other day :angry: i really want to fucking say something to her about it!!!!!!!

YES!

I remember the pink story from before, but this us way crossing the line. This is crossing it, coming back, and crossing it AGAIN!!!!

I honestly don't know how you live with her.

I know im so sorry for having to complain about her............but she is seriously Satan's daughter..............:evil: she is such a skank and i hate her........ there have been other problems with her too b4 tho.....like $400 of my Tiffany's jewlery missing when i came back from Thanksgiving :cry::cry::cry::cry:

and then my friend saw her drop her mac laptop down the stairs one time and she made up this story on how i fucked up her laptop and that i needed to pay her $650 bucks to fix it...........the police had to come out and everything.........i seriously hate her and i have never hated anyone in my life b4.........:(:(:angry::angry::angry: :veryangry:

Liz I remember you telling me that and I still DONT believe it!!!!!!!!! What the fuck?!?!?! Slap her!!!!

You deserve to compain!! I don't mind

she is a fucking pyscho path!!!:veryangry2:

and you will hate her even more now........cus she said that chris had to be one of the ugliest singers she has ever seen and that Guy looked like a stoner and his earring was disgusting!!!!!!!:veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2: