✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO

ImLovingGuyBerryman

Yeah, I'm dropping it to double up on history classes :D I already have more than enough math credits, so I'll be fine if I drop it :wacky:

What level of math are you in? :thinking:

I am proud of u girls :thumbsup: loving history!!! thats awesome !!!! thats my major :wacky: i love history to death :heart:

*is a big nerd :smart: *

:P

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In a telescope lens

• notlost92

• Crests

• ImLovingGuyBerryman

Yup, I'm in my 6th year of Latin :D That's what I want to major in at college and go into as a profession after college, so... yes, I'm in a language :P

I love history too :dance: And I'm in precalculus and we do SO much trig... it sucks, doesn't it? :mean:

edit: to Darcy

I am proud of u girls :thumbsup: loving history!!! thats awesome !!!! thats my major :wacky: i love history to death :heart:

*is a big nerd :smart: *

:P

Ooh, what history specifically? :wacko: Roman history's my favorite (obviously), but I love all European history so much :wacky: I should tell you about the history class I'm taking next year, it's incredible! :D

gaaahh, ive always hated math. i have no idea how i pass it every year.

and 6TH YEAR LATIN! :stunned:

you are so lucky thats offered at your school! wowww:D

Yeah, they barely offer it though because the program's so small- everyone wants to take Spanish these days :rolleyes: It's really annoying!

But yeah, I had a really amazing teacher in 8th grade Latin (I've told Marisa about him, I still talk to him every day and we're really close, he's the best :D), and ever since then I've wanted to become a Classicist! You should take Latin in college, it's amazinggg :wideeyed: :wacky:

Ooh, what history specifically? :wacko: Roman history's my favorite (obviously), but I love all European history so much :wacky: I should tell you about the history class I'm taking next year, it's incredible! :D

O yes please tell me i would love to hear it! :wacky:

and i havent chose my specific area yet cus im just a freshman...i seriously love all time periods and places so its going to be very hard for me to chose my junior year :confused: I LOVE ROMAN HISTORY!! :heart: .......idk i was thinking today about how much i love British Imperialism and their Colonization all through Africa and India.....but i always get these lil fav. time periods and then next week ill prolly be saying Latin american history is my fav. i seriously love it all ! :wacky:

my minor is also art history so i love all of that as well........

edit: wow im really nerding it up tonight :P :smart:

that sounds soooo awesome, zoe! im jealous, hahhaa. it kinda sucks going to such a small school :(

and dont worry about nerdiness, liz!! theyre cool sometimes:D and i could beat you at nerdiness any day:lol:

Darcy, my school is only 320 kids :P

And I win the nerdiness contest, hands down- it's not even a competition! :lol:

and i havent chose my specific area yet cus im just a freshman...i seriously love all time periods and places so its going to be very hard for me to chose my junior year :confused: I LOVE ROMAN HISTORY!! :heart: .......idk i was thinking today about how much i love British Imperialism and their Colonization all through Africa and India.....but i always get these lil fav. time periods and then next week ill prolly be saying Latin american history is my fav. i seriously love it all ! :wacky:

The best part of Roman history is Augustus, he's the most fascinating person ever :wacky: Well, and the literature of course, but it's not as fun if you don't know Latin! I love British history too, I'm even studying it at Oxford this summer :dance: I think I'm probably going to end up as a double-major in classics (which combines Latin language stuff and Roman history) and philosophy, and minor in history or something :thinking:

(my sister's a double-major + minor, so I know it's possible :P)

Darcy, my school is only 320 kids :P

:stunned:

Oh my goodness.

Just my senior class is 720 kids.

We have close to 3,000 kids in my school all together.

I wish my school was small.

But i actually really love it.

It's fun.

edit: wow im really nerding it up tonight :P :smart:

and how much they screwed up history?!?

whoaaaa, you go to a tiny school, zoe! is it a private school?

hey makayla and erick:hug:

and about nerdiness.. i could to the world science fiction and fantasy convention every year. i may not win the competition, but im up there:P

:stunned:

Oh my goodness.

Just my senior class is 720 kids.

We have close to 3,000 kids in my school all together.

I wish my school was small.

But i actually really love it.

It's fun.

Wow, that's crazy! My grade is 65 kids :stunned:

whoaaaa, you go to a tiny school, zoe! is it a private school?

hey makayla and erick:hug:

and about nerdiness.. i could to the world science fiction and fantasy convention every year. i may not win the competition, but im up there:P

Yup, it is :)

Well I consider myself a dork, not a nerd. There's a big difference ;):P

thanks Darcy! :heart: i love Chris in that interview........

have we seen this one guys?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg-XwhzK_uI&feature=channel_page

LOL @ WIll:lol:

I have that saved on my computer :pleased: