✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO

ImLovingGuyBerryman

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In a telescope lens

• notlost92

• Crests

• ImLovingGuyBerryman

:thinking: what?

school was surprisingly good. but then around like 6 i got in this AWFUL mood!!!! and i kept remembering or discovering something, and my awful mood kept getting worse. it sucked. i'm better now, probably cause i'm excited about my books. and the phils are kicking ass!! though they're in a rain delay right now.

but i found out i now have 2nd lunch on thursday which totally SUCKS because i had 1st lunch with all of my friends when i was in gym and i don't know anyone who has 2nd lunch on thursdays. so i might be sitting by myself on thursday for the rest of the year. at least i have something to read now!

how was your day?

PG Wodehouse is a British author who's written a ton of hilarious awesome books :D

Yay Phillies, boo separate lunches :P We all eat lunch at the same time at my school, so I don't have that problem :(

My day was long, but good! I'm officially memorized for my acting scene which is a relief, my boyfriend is adorable, prom tickets go on sale tomorrow, and one of my friends who lives in Manhattan called me today and we talked for a while which was nice :nice: But now I have a ridiculous amount of horrible homework :bigcry:

oh. cool. what are some books?

hah hah. small school. we have 3 high school lunches and then a 4th one for the jr high. but the 1st and 3rd lunches are always SUPER crowded!! i have 2nd on a regular day and love it. no ones there and its the best time. but i don't know anyone, so it sucks.

that's all so great so!!!!!! :D any special reason why jake is adorable today?

ugh, homework. i feel you. :hug:

and guess what my brother told me today? the nationals have a spelling error on their Jerseys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at least 2 of them say natinals!!!!! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:!!!!

how stupid can you be to not notice that?!?!?! :laugh3:!!

oh. cool. what are some books?

hah hah. small school. we have 3 high school lunches and then a 4th one for the jr high. but the 1st and 3rd lunches are always SUPER crowded!! i have 2nd on a regular day and love it. no ones there and its the best time. but i don't know anyone, so it sucks.

that's all so great so!!!!!! :D any special reason why jake is adorable today?

ugh, homework. i feel you. :hug:

and guess what my brother told me today? the nationals have a spelling error on their Jerseys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at least 2 of them say natinals!!!!! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:!!!!

how stupid can you be to not notice that?!?!?! :laugh3:!!

The Code of the Woosters is a good one to start with :thinking: The Jeeves & Wooster books are the best :D He wrote almost 100 books! :stunned:

Well, after school he asked me "this is going somewhere, right?" and when I said yes, I hugged him and he kissed me, and then we both realized that we'd kissed in front of almost my entire grade. :lol: So yeah, like you said, small school, for better or worse! :uhoh:

Oh, Nats... :rolleyes: I think they still haven't won a game yet this season, or maybe they just won their first one? :thinking:

The Code of the Woosters is a good one to start with :thinking: The Jeeves & Wooster books are the best :D He wrote almost 100 books! :stunned:

Well, after school he asked me "this is going somewhere, right?" and when I said yes, I hugged him and he kissed me, and then we both realized that we'd kissed in front of almost my entire grade. :lol: So yeah, like you said, small school, for better or worse! :uhoh:

Oh, Nats... :rolleyes: I think they still haven't won a game yet this season, or maybe they just won their first one? :thinking:

woah! that's a LOT of writing!!

awww!! how cute! :wacky::D

hah hah, and i thought my school was small!!

:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

their first win was against the philies [*still can't believe it* :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:!!]........ it was the day after HK died. :bigcry:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i found out that his girl in my class whose gpa is a 99.5 is only 14 in my class!! :stunned: i was like shit, mine's only a 98.44!!! damn. and a bunch of my friends gpas are 100.something. damn smart people.

today was scheduling day and we got our transcripts, which had our GPAs on them.