✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Tell Us Something Interesting about You or Your family!

iPsy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and Nathan were born from the same mother on a ship as our mother was escaping the potato famine in Ireland. However Nathan was left behind on the ship and ended up returning to the U.K. only to be adopted by a pack of talking foxes.

When we got to New York City I was purposely thrown overboard only to be saved by a talking beavers.

31 years later we have reconnected through the internet.

woo curling.

I curled once. And wasn't that good.

But one of my good friends (and a former frequent poster on this site) is a big curler.

Yeah? My team and I really envy you canadians, because it's so much bigger up there than in the states, especially the south. No one down here knows what the sport is, and while we have our own club, we only have crappy arena ice to practice on. The exception is our annual bonspiel where the ice is completely redone, and at least five canadian teams come down to eat, drink, curl, and drink some more...

I... swim. Competitively. And I'm actually pretty good. I could probably whoop this entire forum's ass (at least on breastroke.)

WOOO! 5923th in the nation for the 200 LCM breastroke with a time of 3:11.95 in the Kentucky Long Course State Championships, July 24th, 2008, BABY! F'kyeah!

XD okay when I put it that way, it doesn't sound that impressive. But 5923th in the entire country is...

Alright, it SOUNDS like it sucks, but I could STILL WHOOP YOUR ASS. DON'T CRUSH MY SELF-CONFIDENCE. NYEH.

I used to ride a motorbike 550cc for eight years. I still love motobikes but it's hazardous these days to ride them because of the traffic.

Two years ago, I met French president Sarkozy near my home at the police station where a cop was killed. He went there and I had the opportunity to shake hands amid several journalists that were waiting for him. I also took a picture with my mobile phone and he agreed. Then he drove away with bodyguards. (He wasn't president at that time).