✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

PHOENIX

Dejan

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, looks like I missed this thread when searching...the one I created will hopefully be merged :P

But MAN, I'm so in love with Phoenix in general. I just discovered It's Never Been Like That as well and it's probably one of the best albums I've ever heard. I've heard the singles from the other two albums and have loved them, but I'm savoring It's Never Been Like That before buying Alphabetical and United so I don't devour all they have to offer too quickly :P

I just wish I had found them earlier...I can't WAIT to see them in London in October! :dance:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I needed to reawaken this thread from the dying.... I am OBSESSED with this band, one of the greatest discoveries musically for me this year, they were the soundtrack of my summer and I must say their older stuff is just as good and often better than the new album-- United, Alphabetical and It's Never Been Like That are all brilliant. They also gave me one of the best nights of my life, I went to their show on September 26th in Central Park and managed to get front row :D (second time in my life that I actually have great seats at a concert apart from the Killers at a tiny NYC venue, and I've been to a lot..) Anyway the concert was CRAZY, and at the end of Armistice Thomas jumped down into the crowd and spent about a minute sort of on top of me and my friends (boy is he adorable!!) also the bassist threw me his pick, and I got their setlist :D (I also got Passion Pit's setlist and an autograph from their singer :cool:)

anyway....yeah they're really great :P

• 1 month later...

2010 AUSTRALIAN TOUR

Monday March 1 – Brisbane Convention Centre

Tuesday March 2 – Sydney Hordern Pavilion

Friday March 5 – Melbourne Festival Hall

Saturday March 6 – Perth Belvoir Amphitheatre

TICKETS ON SALE 10 DECEMBER

arhghghg i wont be home on december 10!! going to need to depend on a mate to get me tickets. otherwise i'll just go to the dead weather show instead.

iM GONNA listen to this band sooon...

No, you will obey me and listen to them NOW. :P

"Lisztomania" is a bloody catchy song. I admit to being a little turned off by the use of "1901" in car commercials, though. Along with Muse and Metric, Phoenix is the other band I'm really looking forward to seeing at this year's KROQ AAX in LA. I still have to listen to their very first album, however.

• 1 month later...

:heart: I love this album so much :wacky:

I can't even choose a favorite <3

I got a free download of 1901 off of Insound and so I decided to listen to the whole album and it was pretty pretty great :thumbsup:

I'm thinking of more exploring their previous albums but i'm scared... :anxious:

Does anyone know of their albums? how good are they?