✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "things I wish I could say" thread

strawberryfields

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You told me to shut up after being a dickhead? You shut the f**k up, you know-it-all pompous ass!!

(I wish I could say this on the FB group, but since I just called someone on bring rude, I guess I'd better not,lol.)

Which post Tracie? I'll be more than happy to go virtual Fight Club on this troll...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so fucking lost... If only I had someone to directly lead me... like a real person... :thinking:

Which post Tracie? I'll be more than happy to go virtual Fight Club on this troll...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so fucking lost... If only I had someone to directly lead me... like a real person... :thinking:

He's usually not bad, and I agree with a lot of his posts, I just don't appreciate being told to shut up! And it was an argument of his that prompted my post, so no more fighting,lol.

People are entitled to their opinions, but when I have to read through 30 argumentative post and don't find any content, it annoys me. It's time I can't get back, and it's inconsiderate of everyone in the group.

/rant over,lol.

I feel like I lost all my friends, I feel like I lost you, my best friend, I feel like I lost all the special things we had...I always hated to show my feelings and talk about them but now, more than ever, I'm not able to share them with you...the pain changed us and our relationship.

I can see I'm surrounded of people that like me but that don't know anything about me because the people that do it are forgetting me.

I know I made a choice and I don't have regrets, I know you love me even if now I'm the last one of your thoughts but sometimes I feel so alone...love isn't all...people do need friends.

^^Great post! But some things seem harder to say than they actually are, and trying them out in an anonymous but public place can be helpful. :)

I wish I could explain to a 5-year-old why her father isn't with her mother anymore. Not my place, and definitely NOT my strength.