✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The "things I wish I could say" thread

strawberryfields

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn Chick-fil-A, quit being so homophobic already!

I got into an argument on Facebook due to this very topic. Of course, I don't support the spreading of needless discrimination, either, but there are some people who obviously think this is OK.

well they ARE Christian run... they're closed on Sundays right?

Yes, but the Bible does have a bit in there that says, "Love thy neighbor." In layman's terms, you should love all your brethren and treat them the same. Apparently, however, it's too hard for some Christian people to take it upon themselves to include homosexuals. Homosexuals are people, too, so why would you not treat them like you would anyone else?

It's stuff like this that reminds me why I'm an atheist.

I mention that I'm going camping with friends and you react like that?!?!!? You say you wish you had a mother-daughter relationship with me, but how the hell do expect me to want anything to do with you when you treat me like that, and constantly go on about how I'm such a disappointment and going down a dark path. WTF. Just because I don't bathe in holy water every night and read the bible 24/7 does not make me a bad person. All you are is a self-righteous hypocrite, and I'm sick of your abuse. Am I an angel? No. But I have been really trying lately to be polite and nice with you, and I have been so nice lately. All I said was I was thinking of going camping with a few of my friends, and it ends with you kicking me out, my dad saying no I'm not kicked out, and then you leaving...Okay, leave. I'm not going to miss you. I love you because you are my mom, and I want you to be happy wherever you go, but if I'm such an "poisonous" person to live with. Then by all means, leave.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, but the Bible does have a bit in there that says, "Love thy neighbor." In layman's terms, you should love all your brethren and treat them the same. Apparently, however, it's too hard for some Christian people to take it upon themselves to include homosexuals. Homosexuals are people, too, so why would you not treat them like you would anyone else?

It's stuff like this that reminds me why I'm an atheist.

I see where you're coming from, and frankly, with the whole LGBT stance: I'm neutral. But this Chik-Fil-A nonsense is just overexposed... Sometimes politiks gets so... unnecessary...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On an unrelated note....

You're irrelevant... keep trying, I'll give you a big virtual bitchslap...

I mention that I'm going camping with friends and you react like that?!?!!? You say you wish you had a mother-daughter relationship with me, but how the hell do expect me to want anything to do with you when you treat me like that, and constantly go on about how I'm such a disappointment and going down a dark path. WTF. Just because I don't bathe in holy water every night and read the bible 24/7 does not make me a bad person. All you are is a self-righteous hypocrite, and I'm sick of your abuse. Am I an angel? No. But I have been really trying lately to be polite and nice with you, and I have been so nice lately. All I said was I was thinking of going camping with a few of my friends, and it ends with you kicking me out, my dad saying no I'm not kicked out, and then you leaving...Okay, leave. I'm not going to miss you. I love you because you are my mom, and I want you to be happy wherever you go, but if I'm such an "poisonous" person to live with. Then by all means, leave.

:hug: Hope you're allright or will eventually feel so.

I think I'm a hypochondriac :sad:

You make me laugh sometimes. No, really, you do. Like that whole conversation this afternoon about what marriage is and how it should be, with you acting like an expert on the whole thing. Somehow, you think reading the Bible means you suddenly know everything and you have authority to tell people how to live their lives. And the sad thing is, our parents praise this and agree with you, telling you to carry on.

You're wrong. I don't care if you think I am, and I don't care what you think of me. You think I'm condemned to hell, anyway, so what does what I say matter to you? Like that whole prostitution argument. You didn't want to listen to a single thing I had to say about it.

I understand that some people are really religious, but you know I'm not, and when you and Mom and Dad keep talking about it all the time, I feel left out. I wish all of you could understand that. I know you won't, though. You never could understand my process of thinking about anything.

I wish I could just say, " I make my own choices with a reason. I run my life under God's command and my own. Stuff happens okay? But this a choice that happened and I will not regret. I bend the rules because they are flexible. I am not scared of them nor ever will be. So lay off and let the co pilot do her work. Kthxbye."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

At the bar last night for a function with ~ 300 people at some people whom decided to base themselves at the bar, so that people behind them were trying to get served though these idiots.

"you've got your drinks, please just move away from the bar to allow other people in, don't hog the area"

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...