๐ŸŒ™ COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH ๐ŸŽต

17-May-2009: Lakewood Amphitheatre, Atlanta, GA, USA

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

carolokelley: Chris Martin channeling "Framton Comes Alive" with this 'do. How much product can one man wear??

29 minutes ago from TwitterBerry ยท Reply ยท View Tweet

ย 

:dozey:

ย 

basicHeadrushes: Chris Martin just gave a very eloquent intro to "Yellow." Nice.

38 minutes ago from txt ยท Reply ยท View Tweet

ย 

bethanyabresch: This song helps up remember why music is so fun :) -chris martin

38 minutes ago from txt ยท Reply ยท View Tweet

ย 

ok so yellow was like a half hour ago?! :\

hah, true. :cheesy:!!!

ย 

it's so fun to close your eyes and feel like you're there, isn't it?! :wacky::P!!!

man, we've all got problems!:wacky::laugh3:

ย 

Lunislu: The scientist - Coldplay (8)

5 minutes ago from twhirl ยท Reply ยท View Tweet

ย 

they playing the scientist now you think? :thinking:

Wow, if that is right now, that is really freaky, 'cause on my itunes concert i'm up to the Scientist RIGHT NOW.:stunned: coinkydink.:P

these twitter updates on the setlist are killing me. they're too inconclusive. there should be some type of system where a coldplaying member either tweets the setlist in their updates or someone should be able to text a fellow coldplaying member and they can then post the setlist as it happens. that way we get some straight answers as they are happening!

why are you embarrassed? HERE of all places:laugh3:

ahem i'm listening to the recording from the Munich show:blush: Im trying to recreate the concert right now!:lol:

ย 

also, more:blush: i just created a twitter acct, so next Sat. I'll try to send a few "tweets" to you guys;)

(and either my computer is on the fritz or something weird w/ twitter, 'cause i refresh and it gives me "latest update" from more than 1hr ago :/ but i guess the important updates will be when show is over so someone can tell us if anything diff played tonight)

ย 

Is that the one they broadcast on the radio back home in the UK? Is it readily available anywhere?!

these twitter updates on the setlist are killing me. they're too inconclusive. there should be some type of system where a coldplaying member either tweets the setlist in their updates or someone should be able to text a fellow coldplaying member and they can then post the setlist as it happens. that way we get some straight answers as they are happening!

That's usually what happens when there is someone we know well at a show. Such as, *ahem*, this weekend hopefully! :dance:

i'll twitter songs or text Makayla. or both :D :P