✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

17-May-2009: Lakewood Amphitheatre, Atlanta, GA, USA

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scottlong[/url] Coldplay playin' little mini gigs in little stages setup inside Lakewood. This set they are in the rain gettin wet.

:bomb:PICS please!!!!!

Should I be asking for rain this Saturday then?? :wideeyed:

Shit, I hate the rain and I've been praying for NO rain for all next weekend...do I have to change my tactic now?!?!:P

I am more twitter savvy than you :P

oh please, Angie, like ANYONE could compete with you in stalking Coldplay in any form/media LOL

haha, I like this one that came up in my search: "@jillblinderman I'm at a coldplay concert. Better than dcfc? Tentatively..."

if this person is referring to Death Cab, then YES, much better! I've seen them in concert and they don't hold a candle to the boys :smug:

edit: hiiiii Marisa, Lore :D Did you like my tweet about digging to China? haha :lol:

3 bucks for Will and a sausage....*connects the perv dots here*...speechless, I reckon.:wink3:

that IS quite a bargain. priceless!:wink3::wink3::wink3:

ok, so it's 11. show's over right?!?! we need setlist updates!!!:whip:

(though i'm not expecting any diff than last night)

haha, I like this one that came up in my search: "@jillblinderman I'm at a coldplay concert. Better than dcfc? Tentatively..."

if this person is referring to Death Cab, then YES, much better! I've seen them in concert and they don't hold a candle to the boys :smug:

edit: hiiiii Marisa, Lore :D Did you like my tweet about digging to China? haha :lol:

actually i haven't seen it yet :P

hey zoe, i'm hoping to go down to DC a few times this summer! :D i forgot to tell you that earlier, and since i remembered now, i figured i'd tell you :P