✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

17-May-2009: Lakewood Amphitheatre, Atlanta, GA, USA

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quarental @coldplay Your Atlanta show tonight was a musical MASTERPIECE. Thankyou so much for touching so many people's lives.

:stunned: Well, that person enjoyed the concert! :lol: it sounds like my facebook status right now- "4 DAYS UNTIL PERFECTION IN CONCERT FORM" :P

_kaleigh That was hands down the best coldplay concert. I also got a set list

oooh, a Coldplayer scored a set list! :D Hopefully that'll be me on Thursday (someone's gotta give me tips on doing that, though :P)

Yeay! and of course a coldplayer would:smug::thumbsup:

So now we'll have def setlist..soon-ish?!?

and the way to get them is rush the stage the second show is over and start begging roadies/crew/security:lol:

Yeay! and of course a coldplayer would:smug::thumbsup:

So now we'll have def setlist..soon-ish?!?

and the way to get them is rush the stage the second show is over and start begging roadies/crew/security:lol:

:uhoh: We better not be fighting over setlists! :lol:

well I'll already be in the pit, so I won't have to rush too far! :P who do I beg, Matt? or just anyone wearing black?

oooh, I hope I get one! :bomb:

ZOE WE BOTH HAVE TO GET ONE!!! :bomb:

edit: wait zoe did u say up there that u have already gotten a set list b4? how?!

ZOE WE BOTH HAVE TO GET ONE!!! :bomb:

edit: wait zoe did u say up there that u have already gotten a set list b4? how?!

noooo, I wish! :\ Here's the plan- if you get one and I'm still trying to get towards the front, you'll have to point to me and ask them to hold one until I get up there :P

but yes, we both need one! :bomb:

:uhoh: We better not be fighting over setlists! :lol:

Out of my way, biatch!!!:angry:

JK:P What I want is a drumstick:D

well I'll already be in the pit, so I won't have to rush too far! :P who do I beg, Matt? or just anyone wearing black?

oooh, I hope I get one! :bomb:

Well I'd ask whoever you see first...the times I"ve gotten one(I think 2xs::thinking:)I just ran and stuck my arm out and asked whoever was in front of me. Matt and the roadies are usually way busy taking the gear off stage pretty quick, so it was just someone from the venue maybe...it's all a blur I can't remember:lol:

Amazing concert. Best by far. Mainly because my

Boyfriend and I were in the FRONT ROW of the pit!!!! Only disapointment was leaving without a copy of leftrightleftrightleft. :( but we left with a setlist and I stuffed my pockets and clutch with butterflies. I also loved the confetti filled balloons for yellow. Greeat!!!!!!!

OK yeah ill look out for u!

and u better do the same for me in case someone is close to you too! :P

your friend can go without right?! :lol: she isnt a hardcore fan like we are :P:P

edit: 3 days now zoe! :freak:

yeah, she won't care, but she might be a little embarrassed if I'm screaming "SETLIST PLEASE! SETLIST!!!!!" at the top of my lungs... that won't stop me though :P

and I know!!!!!!!! iebvweirugwensjkvfnveiruhgewnjkrwv