✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

21-May-2009: Nissan Pavilion, Washington, DC, USA

I asked live nation for prices and got this info from their reply:

"For the specific show in question ticket prices range from $55.20-$82.00-$105.95-$124.63 including fees, these prices are subject to change prior to the sale however."

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you go to livenation there is a section when you want to look for seats that says 'promotion code' and then there is a drop down list of choices. Sometimes the choice says 'ticketrush presale'. Is this something in general everyone is supposed to use and then put in the STRINGS password or is it something all together different? I just didn't want to get seats using this and then pay and get to some window asking for a valid code and I don't have one. Anyone used this?

Well that was an crappy experience. Like I said it has been forever since I went to a concert so I panicked and bought the first tickets I got. If you read too much about these concerts and how they sell out in minutes, unless your willing to pay $500 plus for a ticket, you get paranoid thinking if you don't buy the ones offered your next try could be worse. Oh well. Live and learn. I ended up with 101 t far end. Bummer. I did not look close enough to the seat chart to remember which way the row numbers went. Oops. Hope you all did better

that is easily the worst presale i've ever tried. Not only does it charge you by how close you are to the stage, but how centred you are to it too! No seats were availiable at the $60 ($85 in reality)range closer than row h, and you could only get ones in the right most section. I'll be trying again tomorrow.

Well that was an crappy experience. Like I said it has been forever since I went to a concert so I panicked and bought the first tickets I got. If you read too much about these concerts and how they sell out in minutes, unless your willing to pay $500 plus for a ticket, you get paranoid thinking if you don't buy the ones offered your next try could be worse. Oh well. Live and learn. I ended up with 101 t far end. Bummer. I did not look close enough to the seat chart to remember which way the row numbers went. Oops. Hope you all did better

hey, i suffer from the same paranoid thinking as you do. i got floor seats for my show, row t when they went on sale at 10am which are still very good. i just went on again for fun and there is row m available. i'm sad :(

What section are the floor seats? Is that lawn? Everyone keeps refering to rows and not sections. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only panicky one. I wish I had known seats slightly better are still available two hours later. I wonder if it would be better if tickets went back to the good ol'days when you had to camp out and it was left up to you and how bad you really wanted the tickets. Not fun but at least it seemed more fair.

Ok so I have been on all day checking the seats available for RESV 1 and all day the only section and rows that have come up are Section 101 rows R, S, T, V, W, X. I am curious if anyone else looking for RESV 1 seats had other options come up?

Nope, all the ones I got were in that range too, and all in section 101 which is off to the side.

Tomorrow I'm going to try to get GA tix if there are any. Crossing fingers for something decent! Good luck to those of you who have decided to wait it out and try your chances! :)

I bought another set of tickets because these sounded down in front. they are GA Pit g03 seat 23 and 24. While panicking trying to figure out where these were I called the livenation phone line and the lady said it was standing only the seat number was just for them to number tickets. It sounds like its just a pass to get into the area then you stand where you like but i still have my doubts. If anyone finds out more info I would love to know.

I called again and asked and she said its one big area and first come first served does not matter what row/seat. I wonder how early you have to get there to line up to get into the area. I can't see any other way of doing it. But I am very excited nevertheless.