✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

21-May-2009: Nissan Pavilion, Washington, DC, USA

i was wondering if i might catch a ride with anyone in dc. i can catch the bolt bus down from manhattan, but would then need a ride to the venue. please send me a pm if you're willing to help. definitely willing to pay for gas or a meal or whatever. thanks a lot!

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I can't help with a ride, I'm coming from the other direction. Good luck, I am sure someone will be willing to help out!

Does anyone know yet about how the pit is working? Is it a lottery thing or do we need to get in line at the gates and rush straight to the pit when the gates open?

Just trying to figure out how early to get there to meet up with coldplayers from here :)

whats comical is that I just checked the Live Nation "pick a seat" option and there are many seats available better than the seats i got at 10:00am on the day of the pre-sale. (And I am in section 101). Presales are a joke.

Congrats for volunteering :dance: thats great!!

the person who asked for a ride........im sorry :( i cannot either. so sorry wish i could help but my mom is having to drop me off :dozey: LAME :/ i hope u find a way of getting to the show tho!!

Called again to find out more on getting into the pit. Again they said it is standing only and that it was not a lottery but a line up. I asked what time would be good to get there and the girl said when the lots open which she won't know when the lots open until that week. By the way I won tickets to the concert through the radio station. I was hoping for backstage passes but they did not have any. First time I won anything through the radio.

Thanks for that info, I am getting worried I won't get there early enough but I have to keep reminding myself that the view will be good in the pit no matter where you wind up (well at least it should be ok for me because I am tall :D).

Anyway, congrats on winning tickets, that's very cool!

So people, ONE WEEK to the show, who's getting pumped?! :dance:

I am also going to the Keane concert on Tuesday, anyone here going?

SHIZZAH!!! i think ill get there at 2 too! cus one of the other girls said she arrived at 5:30 at the Palm Beach show and there alraedy a lot of ppl but she got right up to the front of the pit cus she ran up there when they opened the doors. i know they dont really like it for u to run, but a girls got to do what a girl has got to do to get to Guy! :sneaky:

SHIZZAH!!! i think ill get there at 2 too! cus one of the other girls said she arrived at 5:30 at the Palm Beach show and there alraedy a lot of ppl but she got right up to the front of the pit cus she ran up there when they opened the doors. i know they dont really like it for u to run, but a girls got to do what a girl has got to do to get to Guy! :sneaky:

and its worth it!!!!!:D:D:D:D:wink3::sneaky::laugh3:

FOUR days!

So excited, been listening to LRLR and getting so pumped.

I was going to suggest meeting up somewhere before the show so we could all talk but I think many of us are in the pit anyway and want to get a good spot... so how will we all know each other? :D

4? ok....

well Cartherine! i think it looks like a lot of us are gonna try to get there b4 the show starts anyway, so we can chat then :dance: and everyone im warning u that i will be wearing a pink shirt with Guy's face on it :lol: !!! so thats how u will know who i am! :lol:

haha and like i said b4 i dont care if you guys PM me on here or add me on Facebook or anything either :D

I'm going alone this time. I went with my wife back on Halloween, but since then, she cheated on me and we split because of it. So now I'm single and going to enjoy the music alone. Maybe I'll get lucky and meet a nice woman, haha. I can't wait! Weather looks good for the show as well!

Sorry I have not been on line but the number is 703-754-6400. The parking lot opens at 4:00 so she said you can't get in before that. Then you line up at a gate. When they open the gates it is a free for all to get to the pit. So be fast. I want a good place but I don't want to get trampled getting there. I wonder what time the band gets there? Sooooooo excited. I hope everyone gets a good place.

Anyone know if there is an opening band? I just got an email from Live nation saying the show begins at 7. I'm concerned that getting to Nissan is a biatch and we may arrive after 7. Anyone have a guess as to what time CP will come on?

Anyone know if there is an opening band? I just got an email from Live nation saying the show begins at 7. I'm concerned that getting to Nissan is a biatch and we may arrive after 7. Anyone have a guess as to what time CP will come on?

Great, to further complicate the traffic situation they start at 7 pm.