✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

21-May-2009: Nissan Pavilion, Washington, DC, USA

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Section 103 Row U. I'm selling a pair for face value to nissan ampitheater on 5/21/09. Please email me at [email protected] if interested. Tickets are in hand. I work in Reston VA or I can meet up in the DC area. I bought PIT tix, and I rather sell my orginals to a fan and not a scalper.

See you guys their.

WE HAVE PIT TIX!!!!!!!!!!!

:P:P:P

PARTY IN THE PIT FOR US ZOE!!!!!!!!!!!:dance:

EXTREME CHRIS AND GUY LOVE ALL NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance:

LOL! The pit is the place to be, woooooo! :dance:

Does anyone have any info yet about how to get a good place in the pit? Do we need to arrive early and line up to get a good spot, or is there a lottery? Help! I've never been in the pit before at Nissan so I'm a bit stressed :D

@ Liz, did you get my PM about the Keane tix? Let me know if you're interested, if not I need to get them listed on Craig's list or something! Would be cool to meet you twice in one week LOL!

Does anyone have any info yet about how to get a good place in the pit? Do we need to arrive early and line up to get a good spot, or is there a lottery? Help! I've never been in the pit before at Nissan so I'm a bit stressed

That's an excellent question. Last time I was in the pit at a coldplay show - it was at Nissan... I didn't arrive super early, and just hung toward the back of the pit and watched an amazing show... without some jackass sweat-humping me from behind because everyone is surging to the stage.

If, however, you need to be front and center on the rail - it becomes a little more difficult. I had pit tix to a NIN show (also at Nissan), and to get the rail on that night, you had to be in line at the gate SUPER early. You end up getting in a single file line, and walked to the stage before the show. At that point, you have hurry to claim your real estate and post up - stick it out without relinquishing your spot for the entirety of the concert. Definitely not my style, but - if you're a wear-the-band's-shirt-on-the-day-of-the-show kind of fanatic... Get in line embarrassingly early.

Just a suggestion. See you all there.

edit: Side note for the fanatics: On the day of that NIN show - Nissan let us in to watch the soundcheck (where Trent played a few songs just for us). Not sure if Coldplay is equally generous to their audience, but something to keep in mind.

That's an excellent question. Last time I was in the pit at a coldplay show - it was at Nissan... I didn't arrive super early, and just hung toward the back of the pit and watched an amazing show... without some jackass sweat-humping me from behind because everyone is surging to the stage.

If, however, you need to be front and center on the rail - it becomes a little more difficult. I had pit tix to a NIN show (also at Nissan), and to get the rail on that night, you had to be in line at the gate SUPER early. You end up getting in a single file line, and walked to the stage before the show. At that point, you have hurry to claim your real estate and post up - stick it out without relinquishing your spot for the entirety of the concert. Definitely not my style, but - if you're a wear-the-band's-shirt-on-the-day-of-the-show kind of fanatic... Get in line embarrassingly early.

Just a suggestion. See you all there.

edit: Side note for the fanatics: On the day of that NIN show - Nissan let us in to watch the soundcheck (where Trent played a few songs just for us). Not sure if Coldplay is equally generous to their audience, but something to keep in mind.

OMG thanks for that!!!:D how early is rediculously early tho??!?!:thinking: like 8 am or even earlier?? im not afraid to wait it out! :P im one of those crazy fans who will be wearing a tee shirt with Guy on it! haha:lol::P

Thanks for the info! I'm a 'stand at the back of the pit and watch a great show' kind of fan, so I think I'll be fine in any case. Just didn't want to have a bad view, but I guess since I am tall anywhere in the pit should be a good view, right?

But I didn't think about getting in for the soundcheck, wow....will have to talk to my concert buddies about what time we all want to get there.

Section 103 Row U. I'm selling a pair for face value to nissan ampitheater on 5/21/09. Please email me at [email protected] if interested. Tickets are in hand. I work in Reston VA or I can meet up in the DC area. I bought PIT tix, and I rather sell my orginals to a fan and not a scalper.

See you guys their.

:stunned: Okay, that's weird. I'm selling a pair of tickets in 103 row U because I bought pit tickets and now need to sell my originals...

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if those of you who have extra tickets to sell have been able to sell them. I have two in section 101 and posted them on Craigs but noticed a zillion others. Its going to suck if I cant unload these.