✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

26-May-2009: Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ, USA

Okay i am writing my whole review now:

This is my 7th concert of Coldplay in this tour since i beginned to see them last year in Today show.I was quite used to go to the shows now.I know when they'll come and when the show ends.

And this is in Camden,New Jersey it is near to Philadelphia oh my favorite city,

And the show started i have the opening two songs videos with me and i think it looked to me like Chris was just playing with the sparkler he had in his hands because i saw some one just waving it so much...And then its over they finished LIT and went into Violet Hill...as usual Chris was so energetic.:)...not pissed off with his mood like in Hershey...because he burned his hand..:(

And Clocks beginned its always the song i enjoy starting to the end especially seeing it live so much...

And then In my place started i have screamed through out the song,danced and sang for it when Chris asked us to sing....

Chris said during this song this is our third time in Philadelphia.how's everyone?

Yellow started Chris asked us audience to sing at the end for some lines he asked us to sing the entire last phrase,"look at the stars,look how they shine for you,and all the things that you do,they're all yellow" and he said with Will this is all my entire backing group singing with me :laugh3:and turned the mic...

Glass of water and Cemeteries of london are so energetic as always....

Chris changed a lyric too "and the night over Camden lay"

42 started i loved how Chris holded his breath and just went on to hold the note for quite a long time....

And fix you again we audience are all so good while singing and Chris said "fantastic singing everyone" at the end...

He dedicated that song to the people standing in the rain.

Strawberry Swing its very awesome as usual....

And then god put a smile upon your face and talk i can look at them they just came opposite to me and i can see them in front where they're standing and i took a video of it too with some pictures....

And during hardest part Chris again repeated his comment about Justin Timberlake in Hershey show...here too...

And the song is so nice along with postcards from far away i always love this part of the show....

Viva la vida and lost both of them again rocked...

And Green eyes yeah this is the moment for me now i thought well they may come in my section but still they went just a section in the lawn which is back to my section but i can see turning back and getting up on my chair and they're right in front of me from there after turning back...and i got up on chair and looking for good balance to stand...and i don't know who's looking at me i looked up..there was Chris oh my god.....

He was straightly looking at me and even smiled too mainly he was looking in my direction....through out the acoustic set.....

And he did comments like beautiful Philadelphia skyline,and asked us to do the mexican cold wave and we all did it.Its very nice.And he went into I'm a believer and finished it quite fast....but through out that song i was singing along with Chris looking at him...

And then after the Viva la vida remix after going back to the stage the Politik was as usual very highly energetic..

And Lovers in Japan this time too the butterflies made through my section and i have a whole lot of them now.....

And its so beautiful...

Death and all his friends was very awesome...

and Scientist Chris asked us again to take the CD its just nil dollars and didn't say much but said a word about again Camden,NJ, and Philadelphia...i didn't exactly remembered it but i think at that time i was quite straight to him looking him and there was no one in front of me standing and i think he was also saying that comment looking straightly in my direction so again i am seeing him than listening to him what he's saying.:laugh3:

and Life in technicolor 2 was awesome i like that song live and i saw it too now i am happy.

Any way i have very good Chris moments for myself from this show so its very much memorable for me..

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And about audience the guy beside me with his girlfriend came to this show for the first time and was through out the show in "awe" to look at the show especially lovers in japan live with butterflies falling on people....

And most of the girls in my section screamed a lot......

So for me its very happy with the audience along my side ,but still some people moved in and out some time but eventhough i enjoyed the show i didn't care them....

Okay i am giving my videos now

Life in technicolor and violet hill

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UBVKE9M5

Clocks

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AAI0XJZX

In my place

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HXAVIG18

Yellow

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OJYHON50

Talk a little bit and hardest part

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OCOBOAP4

lovers in japan

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XF2QDK5B

LIT 2

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BLT2MEN8

So awesome. They walked RIGHT BY ME as they went to the lawn. and on the way back I GOT A HIGH FIVE FROM JOHNNY. That is SO AMAZING. I was in the first row of 204, right in front of the "handicapped" people.

I just got home I was 3 rows away from the B stage and when Chris ran by I touched his arm I was sooooo excited OMG! I was texing Ang the whole show. I did get some vid and a few decent pics..need a new camera! It tooooook me an hour to get out of parking and another to get home. I will post pic ect tomorrow!

I was at b stage too!!!!! :D:D:D right there, in the aisle!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yesss Christina I'm so happy for you ! And Marisa too !:dance:

I can't wait for your pics everyone !

thanks!

ok i'm gonna post my full review in a few minutes :)

and christina, THAT'S SO AMAZING!! I'm so happy for you! :D:D:D:D

Okay, so I never thought I'd get to the end of like 14+ pages on here, but I did! So let's see.. last night was AWESOME! Not as much fun as I've had at the other Coldplay concerts, but still amazing nonetheless. I had lawn seats for the first time ever, and I am probably never going to get them again. I don't like being that far away and I'm not used to it.. had floor seats in November so yeah haha.. So I guess this will be a different concert review than everyone in the pit and 100s.. So anyway.. crazy story! I had my final which finished at 5:30, then I had to get gas. While I was getting gas a friend from home in PA called and asked when I was leaving cuz her friend who she went to the concert with forgot his ticket. So his mom drove and put the ticket in my mailbox at home in PA. I left Delaware and was about 10 minutes away from that gas station when I was thinking "how much would it suck to not have the tickets at the---OMG I FORGOT OUR TICKETS!" so I quickly changed the destination on the GPS back to my school, luckily JUST in time to make the exit which was RIGHT there haha. So that put me back about a half hour total, going backwards and then going back forwards.. so I didn't get home to Philly till 7:40. I was waiting for my friend to get to my house and we finally left at like 8.. not my ideal leaving nor arrival time for the concert, but that's what it was. So clearly I knew we were missing the opening acts, and all I was interested in at that point was to be there when Coldplay started. So we got to Camden and the GPS decided to tell us to go on a road that was closed and has been closed since I was last in Camden last summer to see the Killers. But anyway, we got to the Susquehanna Bank Center around 8:38, but it took like 10 or so minutes to get the guy his ticket cuz we couldn't find him. So anyway, we got in at like 8:50, and I bought a shirt and a poster [to add to my collection of now 4 posters and 7 tshirts and a track jacket haha, always expanding :D ] And then the guy was like "you should probably go, they're gonna be on soon" but of course I already knew! So we ran out to the lawn and got there as Danube was playing. We found a nice spot in the middle and got there just in time! It worked out! And it worked out very well! Haha.. this was my friend's first Coldplay concert and my 6th, so when we were getting to the lawn she was like "Ah I think they're starting!" and I was like "nah, that's not them.. they never start with that song" and she's like "How do you know?" and I was like "You just do haha." So yeah.. Chris was hilarious as always, truly a crowd pleaser! My friend was like "Wow he really is going crazy out there!" And I was like "Yep.. that's Chris!" So it was a very enjoyable experience. I didn't get too close to them, unfortunately when they played the lawn set it was on the OTHER side of the lawn. But fortunately when they did that everyone near us tried to run over there, of course they couldn't get close but now there was plenty of room near us to move forward! I took some pictures, but they didn't come out very well because my camera is weird. I took a few videos and they were alright. Nothing superawesome. I did get a picture of the giant VIVA balloon that was behind the lawn. Cool stuff. My friend from school who was there got some really nice videos also from the lawn! So yeah. I LOVED that they played Green Eyes. I love that song and it is just so beautiful and amazing to hear it live! Also, I didn't download LRLRL from coldplay.com cuz I wanted it to be a surprise to hear after getting it at the concert and it was, so that was awesome too! Any way next time Coldplay's in this area that I could go to the concert with some of you Coldplayers? I really don't wanna sit on the lawn but none of my friends want to pay for anything more than that, if that, and they do NOT love Coldplay the way we love Coldplay! So next time.. count me in, I wanna go with you guys!! But yeah, overall an amazing show!!

+ Also--you know how I was worried about getting back to Delaware after the concert cuz of the I95 night construction? Well they postponed it to 5/27 and 5/28 nights instead! So I got back to Delaware in a record 1 hour and 3 minutes. Also, my final this morning was alright. I'm glad I didn't stay home from the concert to read cuz the things I would have read weren't on the exam anyway! My dad actually texted me yesterday morning saying that he didn't want me to go to Coldplay and that he would pay me for the money I spent on the tickets, but I was like uhh it's COLDPLAY, um NO of COURSE I'm going! haha + IT DIDN'T RAIN AT ALL!!!!!!!! That Coldplay Karma really worked!!! I write a lot I'm sorry, you probably don't even read it! But yeah, that's it. Amazing night. Can't wait for next time when I won't be getting there so late and I won't be on the lawn! Oh yeah, on the lawn we were standing in front of some guys that were.. interesting haha.. one drunk guy was like "Play Fix You!" and we were like "they already did!" and he was like "aww man I missed it?!" and we were like "Um, no, you were singing to it." lol. And there was an older man, maybe in his like 40s/50s? with his wife. It was her first concert and his 5th. They were grinding. It was weird. 1) you don't grind to Coldplay. 2) Older people don't grind. >> Older people don't grind to Coldplay. It's just.. No.. so yeah. But overall it was fun! I'll put my pictures online eventually, the ones that are worth it haha.. I still haven't put up my pictures from July or November yet either, so I'm a little backed up! But yeah.. COLDPLAY = LOVE!!! :D

Ok, here's my full review, as much as I can say right now anyway, my mind is still going crazy in coldplay heaven :heart:

Ok so My friend and I got there a little after 6:30. We signed the petition for oxfam pretty much right when we walked in and the girl was surprised I knew what it was. :rolleyes: Then we went to the merchandise stand and I got 2 shirts and program :D So then we went to our seats. We ended up with sucky seats even though we ordered them from the presale, livenation fucked us over but we were just so happy to be there. So when we sat down no one was really in the venue. And soon I realized that was the b stage was set up kind of close to where we were and we started freaking out. There were a few seating issues with people on both sides of us. That's how we started talking to this one kid, we ended up talking to him and kind of hanging out with him for majority of the show. He was cool. But people where in his seats, he left to try and get into the pit, apparently he fake cried and everything :lol:. Howling Bells and Pete Yorn were both REALLY good!! Once I heard Magnificent by U2 playing I started freaking out because I knew it was almost time. While waiting for Coldplay my friend and I decided we'd move down into the aisles and watch the show from there the whole time and we did that when In my place started. We saw the kid and his girlfriend again there too, because they also moved down. Chris added 3 lines at the end of Violet Hill. I can't remember the first one exactly but it was something about being in Philly. And the second was about breaking the sound barrier in Camden, NJ and Philly. And the third was "If you're as happy to be here as we are."The balloons for yellow were SO awesome!!!!! They were a ton of fun and were just so cool to watch them in the entire venue. And at the end he stopped and told Will about his new background singers, the audience, and then we all sung the end of yellow loudly. :D He changed a line in fix you to "when you're singing live at a coldplay show." During strawberry swing my friend and i moved down to the b stage and then everyone else followed us.

Someone pushed me so I ended up in the second row for that. When the guys came over we all LOST it!!!!!!! Oh my God it was the BEST experience of my life!!!!!! And especially when Chris came over we all went CRAZY!!! My friend and I completely lost it, it was scary, even for crazy coldplay fangirls :D. There was one time when he looked at me and it was honestly the best moment of my life!!! My camera messed up for that moment of course, but I don't care. :heart: During the b stage the kid was by us again. And I screamed "I LOVE YOU CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and then some girl screamed "I LOVE YOU MORE" and i said "NO SHE DOESN'T!!!!!!!!" And then the same kid and I started screaming like that. He was like "I love you man!!" And I said "I LOVE YOU MORE!!!!!!" And he said "No they don't!! Its all me. I shine for you!!" And I said "FOR YOU I'D BLEED MYSELF DRY!!!!!!" And then he said the same thing I did :rolleyes: So we kept screaming to chris, especially to turn around :P And then when Viva la Vida started it was impossible to get back to the aisle where we were but we did eventually. The lawn set was great. Chris had us do the Mexican cell phone wave and said "maybe there's some business person working in Philadelphia and he'll see it and think 'what the fuck is that?!'" :laugh3::heart: He was very adorable and funny when he asked Jonny if he was in love at the end of I'm a Believer.

When they came back out and did Politik, he changed a line to "give me a big tuesday scream like this" oh and i just remembered he changed cemeteries of london to "and the night over camden lay" During Politik my friend and I moved down to the aisle again. And once Lovers in Japan started we got so excited and took out our plastic bags for our confetti. :dance: It was awesome!!!! I can't really describe how amazing and awesome it was. People kept making comments about how we had a lot in our bags and i was just like "psh, jealous. :P" For death and all his friends we were standing on the railing and then later someone told us to get down. :(

When they came back out for the encore Chris explained how his doctor said not to perform but he wanted to give it a try anyway. During life in technicolor ii one of the guys let me and my friend go down farther in the seats in the center section and it was amazing. He was one of the nice people working there we met. After it was over we moved down to the pit to try and get a setlist but this annoying lady wouldn't let us in!!:angry: She made us leave. :dozey: And then we went and got more confetti and one of the guys opened his trunk and took out a HUGE handful of it and put it in my already full bag :D:D he was nice too.

All in all, the show was ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL AND AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I've said "words can't describe..." a lot about this show, but its completely true. :heart: I had SOOOOOOOOOO much fun!! And met some great people. It was honestly and truly the best night of my life.

My only pictures that really turned out well were the ones from the b stage, so I'll just post those.

ok my pictures are taking forever so i'll upload them once their done

Morgan119, I read it all and your right Old Folks need to save the grinding behind closed doors, (I'm older) and don't wanna see it either!!!:laugh3: Glad you had a great time!!!!

Telescope, You and your friend sounded like you had a blast, nice review with all the tidbits Chris talked about!!!!:D

MARISA YOU WERE AS CLOSE AS I WAS!!! but you got to be with them longer. :(

SO LUCKY!!! :D:D:D:D:D!!!!

OH MY GOD I WAS DYING OF PURE HAPPINESS CHRISTINA!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!!!!!!!!

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:!!

I'm glad you got to be so close!!!

When I first walked in and no one was really there I contemplated screaming "CHRISTINA!" :laugh3: