✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

26-May-2009: Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ, USA

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah what a great show! sadly my seat wasn't as good as the hershey show..but still a great time nonetheless!

coldplay_is_louve - i believe i saw you before the concert...if you were with another girl and you had glasses on... if that was you, i apologize for not saying hi (but i wasn't sure if it was you...and i didn't know your name lol)

yep, that was me! it's fine. my name is christina, by the way. :D!!

yep, that was me! it's fine. my name is christina, by the way. :D!!

haha nice to meet you (unofficially lol). My name is Colin. When I saw you i was kinda taken back lol. Your quite attractive and your VLV jacket was very nice ha

hey ru colin from west chester? helped out with oxfam?

nope (but my grandparents live there...ha)

im from Lancaster, PA.

christina - i saw you looking at those concert pictures....i was the tall guy in the brown X&Y shirt lol.

I'm finally getting a chance to post some stuff now....long day.

OK, so most of my pics didn't really turn out so hot. I was trying a professional setting and by no means am I a professional photographer, lol. I got a few good ones I'll post later. But I got some AMAAAZING video!!!! Here's a few for now.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

I'm finally getting a chance to post some stuff now....long day.

OK, so most of my pics didn't really turn out so hot. I was trying a professional setting and by no means am I a professional photographer, lol. I got a few good ones I'll post later. But I got some AMAAAZING video!!!! Here's a few for now.

please tell me you have strawberry swing

Sean. I think I have a pic of Chris pointing at you. I was just looking thru my pics again and I was at the Strawberry String part of the concert and there was this......ColdplayCamden052609061.jpg

:stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned: omggg jasmyne i love you