✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

26-May-2009: Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ, USA

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"i'm a believer" video!!!

remember, that is me screaming at the end. it's cause they were two feet away!!!!!

and it made will laugh, so it was worth it to look crazy!!!

:D!!

Christina your voice is amzing! :lol::laugh3:

Yesterday was amazing. Jasmyne and I got there at like 12:30...yeah, lame but we got front row so we'll be lame, ok?? I liked Howling Bells...I wasn't really feeling Pete Yorn.

It was another great show that leaves me speechless....literally. I'm quite raspy today. And I just can't find the words....you know, everyone says the same thing, Amazing, great....they really were. Despite Chris' illness. I got some great pics which I will upload soon. I met up again with Sean and I met his cool Dad. :) I also met some really nice and funny people in line.

I spotted Chloe peaking at side where curtain is. She was standing there for as bit before the opening acts came on....She left and came back when Coldplay went on and stayed the entire time. She was dancing, clapping. Jonny disappeared for a few seconds to where she was. I could see her giant rock on her finger from way across....sorry Jonny girls. When the guys went out to the far stages, she'd actually come out on stage to watch them from afar. It was strange seeing her in the flesh. Her and Jonny do make a nice couple.

Jasmyne got a setlist!!! I'm so excited for her. :)

We even met up with a roadie who was riding his bike around before the show. His name is Richard and was nice. He talked with us for a good while....we tried to get info like when the band was getting there, etc....they would come around dinner....I hoped I could meet one of them since I was there so early but no....it's never gonna happen. I give up....it's a waste of time...this was my last try...and I'm too old to be chasing them around.

It was a great night. I'm happy. And I will post my pictures soon!

Yesterday was amazing. Jasmyne and I got there at like 12:30...yeah, lame but we got front row so we'll be lame, ok?? [...]

It was a great night. I'm happy. And I will post my pictures soon!

Yay, another front row report! :dance:

Glad you had a great time. :nice:

"i'm a believer" video!!!

remember, that is me screaming at the end. it's cause they were two feet away!!!!!

and it made will laugh, so it was worth it to look crazy!!!

:D!!

Haha thanks Christina :lol:

Now I can go to bed, after hearing your screams :P

Goodnight everyone !

I was at b stage too!!!!! :D:D:D right there, in the aisle!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

thanks!

ok i'm gonna post my full review in a few minutes :)

and christina, THAT'S SO AMAZING!! I'm so happy for you! :D:D:D:D

yeah I was soooo excited I thought my camera was taping and it wasnt ug

Haha yeah.. After reading all the reviews from people who were not on the lawn, I'm surprised at how lenient the security guards seemed to be for this show. Seems like, from what you've all said, that they basically just let you walk around inside the lower levels wherever you wanted and didn't try to stop you? I know they usually are strict with that and sometimes even ask to see the ticket to make sure you're in the right spot.. but sounds like you guys really made out nicely! If I could only get that lucky when I go next time!

PS: is anyone going to APW??? Just curious.

Yeah i am going to the APW...:)

Through out the show Chris looked a lot in my direction too especially i have greatest unbelievable memorable moments with him for ever for me which i am so so so proud about....when they did the acoustic section in the back on the lawn and he looked straight at me and he kept on looking in my direction and smiled too...no actually he was joking something and laughing there but seriously i just can't believe it....i saw on the screen too to just see whether it is really he was looking at me and the picture my hubby took and the screen when i saw that moment happening in the show yep he was looking at me...definitely....

ah what a great show! sadly my seat wasn't as good as the hershey show..but still a great time nonetheless!

coldplay_is_louve - i believe i saw you before the concert...if you were with another girl and you had glasses on... if that was you, i apologize for not saying hi (but i wasn't sure if it was you...and i didn't know your name lol)

Emma,no...actually that moment we took a lot of pictures and there's a picture my hubby took and he captured that moment of him looking at me....

I gave that here in the thread....

I didn't filmed that moment because i was so excited for seeing him just in front of me a few metres distance...and i am excitedly enjoying the songs they did there....

that's it i just can't say more.....:laugh3: