✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

26-May-2009: Susquehanna Bank Center, Camden, NJ, USA

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh what an amazing night, nobody claimed the Make Trade Fair shirt tonight so at the end I got it! Thank you so much Oxfam that was amazing! We ended up getting Pit seats which was great, I made my way through the crowd with my backpack on, oh what a miracle, everyone hated me! Luckily I knew as soon as the lights would come on for the B stage I could dash sideways through the crowd and that's what I did, I made my way to the front row where my friends were waiting!

Even though this was my second time around with Oxfam, getting signatures tonight was tough, probably because of the smaller arena and the weather, but its such a great organization. I only wish Coldplay mentioned it during the show, usually they use the magic balls, but not tonight.

Coldplay was excellent, others will post more detailed info on the show, but it was a blast, but honestly I think I prefer the indoor arenas much better. Chris and Jonny both looked at me when I was on there sides it was awesome, Chris came real close to everyone and said thank you, Ive got a picture of it below, he made sure to look us all in the eye it was great. My favorite moment had to been when he took someones hat from Jonnys side and wore it for a few then quickly returned it back. What a great show!!!

Here are some pictures from my night working with Oxfam...

4602_202796430590_510880590_7058707_7708209_n.jpg

n510880590_7058737_1526126.jpg

n510880590_7058738_1230457.jpg

4602_202797710590_510880590_7058740_901770_n.jpg

Guest LiquidSky
OH MY GOD!!!!!!

i'm speechless. absolutely speechless.

i'll psot pics+ vids tomorrow when i have time. it's gonna be a busy day.

all i'm going to say now is....

they're a LOT taller in person. (no, i didn't meet them).

seriously.

A FEW FEET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

and guy berryman waved at me, berrygirls!!!

see you guys tomorrow!! hope you all had as great of an experience as i did!!!

yeah.... they're like 6ft tall!!!

Yeah this is completely a very outstanding performance they gave this night!!!:o

I got a lot of Chris's attention today,And when he came back to do the acoustic set he was right in front of me a few metres distance he was looking straight at me...:shocked2:While i got up on a chair that's my seat actually, to see him doing the acoustic set and i was looking whether there's balance or not in a confusion and i don't know who's it that is looking at me and i saw up there he is...:shocked2:Wow he was looking at me i was some what shocked inside and then i kept on singing looking at him...he even smiled too.....for a second...there....

And wow ......i will give my whole review tomorrow......and also all my stuff from this concert too....:)

I again took another CD today too with lot of butterflies.....

My photobucket link:

Sorry Edited.

But through out the show from where i am from in the arena i was right in front to Chris on stage to see from where i was sitting

no matter what about audience or show or what ever......

but i have a lot of Chris moments from this show...its incredible.....i just can't explain them its such awesomeness...i want to enjoy them all for ever in my life thinking about it all the time.......:dead::heart:

This is one photo with me i have(my hubby took it) when Chris was looking at me....

Edited.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

i'm speechless. absolutely speechless.

i'll psot pics+ vids tomorrow when i have time. it's gonna be a busy day.

all i'm going to say now is....

they're a LOT taller in person. (no, i didn't meet them).

seriously.

A FEW FEET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

and guy berryman waved at me, berrygirls!!!

see you guys tomorrow!! hope you all had as great of an experience as i did!!!

Yesss Christina I'm so happy for you ! And Marisa too !:dance:

I can't wait for your pics everyone !

I agree I prefer the indoor show. The crowd was really lame last night. I was in the 100 section, right by stage b and nobody was really singing or moving around. You pit people could give me a better description but it didn't even look like a lot of the pit was moving around. The band was fantastic and I enjoyed them as much as usual, but the crowd just zapped all my energy. I also saw the Killers at camden a couple weeks ago and they were much more energized.

Yeah this is completely a very outstanding performance they gave this night!!!:o

I got a lot of Chris's attention today,And when he came back to do the acoustic set he was right in front of me a few metres distance he was looking straight at me...:shocked2:While i got up on a chair that's my seat actually, to see him doing the acoustic set and i was looking whether there's balance or not in a confusion and i don't know who's it that is looking at me and i saw up there he is...:shocked2:Wow he was looking at me i was some what shocked inside and then i kept on singing looking at him...he even smiled too.....for a second...there....

And wow ......i will give my whole review tomorrow......and also all my stuff from this concert too....:)

I again took another CD today too with lot of butterflies.....

My photobucket link

http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/gg44/PallaviRallapalli/Coldplay%20Camden%20NJ%20May%2026%202009/

But through out the show from where i am from in the arena i was right in front to Chris on stage to see from where i was sitting

no matter what about audience or show or what ever......

but i have a lot of Chris moments from this show...its incredible.....i just can't explain them its such awesomeness...i want to enjoy them all for ever in my life thinking about it all the time.......:dead::heart:

This is one photo with me i have(my hubby took it) when Chris was looking at me....

IMG_4521.jpg

Thank you so much sharing...the photos are great!

Quick post as I have to go to work. I got to the venus around 1pm. JBella and I had pit tickets and we wanted to be front row. We met some cool people in line but no other coldplayers. Sean and his dad showed up eventually and we chatted with them. We got into the pit a little after 6pm and we were front row and center, a little to Jonnys side!! Chloe was there all night on the side stage watching him. The show was great. I was just at Hershey a few days ago and Chris talked and talked and joked with the audience. Last night he was pretty quiet and didn't say anything extra than where he usually does. He didnt do much lyric changing either. He mentioned at the very end of the show the doctor told him he may not be able to go on because of his voice but thanked the audience for giving him the energy to get through. While Chris was doing his "solo" bit on the B stage Jonny came back to wait with his guitar so Jess and I started yelling "jonny, we love you. johnny boy!!" and hooting and was actually got a smile out of him! Here are a few pics. I took over 100 but only got a few good ones. There are a few just for the pervs at the end :laugh3:.

Oh and I got a setlist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And there was a roadie that was dancing/breakdancing for us during the Jay Z song. Good times!

ColdplayCamden052609137.jpg

^^sorry, I thought I hit the "spoiler" button!

here are our hands on the screen

ColdplayCamden052609057.jpg

Absolutely brilliant photos, jasmynebirch! I see Chris is still sporting a bandage from his burn Sunday night.....and now his voice? Yikes...

so, remember the part where they ran into the left side to do their acoustic set? I. WAS. RIGHT. THERE!!!!!! I COULD SEE THE LIGHT IN THEIR EYES!!!!!

it was too dark to get on video, though. :(

and guy waved!!! it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

still WAY too exhausted to post pictures. i'm actually going to go back to sleep soon.

oh my GOD, last night was the closest i've ever been!!!!

and when they were running by i screamed "I LOVE YOU!! I LOVE YOU!!! I. LOVE. YOU!!!!"

and will cracked up.

I MADE WILL CHAMPION LAUGH.

GUY WAVED AT ME.

AND JONNY BUCKLAND LOOKED AT ME.

(chris waved at me on sunday, so.)

MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so, remember the part where they ran into the left side to do their acoustic set? I. WAS. RIGHT. THERE!!!!!! I COULD SEE THE LIGHT IN THEIR EYES!!!!!

still WAY too exhausted to post pictures. i'm actually going to go back to sleep soon.

and when they were running by i screamed "I LOVE YOU!! I LOVE YOU!!! I. LOVE. YOU!!!!"

and will cracked up.

GUY WAVED AT ME.

MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, wow!! :stunned: that's so amazing! I'm so happy for you and that u had a wonderful time :dance:

and will cracked up.

GUY WAVED AT ME.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Christina!!! :dance: omg and yes, arent they all so much taller in real life?! i know! i knew they were always tall but they REALLY are TALL!

great pics ppl!!! :dance: but what is wrong with Chris's voice? about the dr.? :thinking:

and will cracked up.

GUY WAVED AT ME.

Yaaay Christina, you can die happy now ! :D

Haha so funny you made Will laugh ! :P

20090526_coldplay[/url]

Thanks for these pics, they're really gorgeous !

What's wrong with Chris' voice ? :stunned: