🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

[RESCHEDULED DATE] 27-July-2009: SPAC, Saratoga Springs, NY, USA

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" Its a great venue..small with lots of seats on the lawn. Great news"

For most people, that would make it a bad venue. Many people hate amphitheater venues due to the fact that the bulk of the seating is unreserved lawn.

This is great news for me personally. I took my ex to 2 different shows and Coldplay became our thing. That's why I'm such a big fan of theirs now, because it all means so much more to me. We broke up in December, but things were alright and we were planning on going to the SPAC show. Long story short I messed up big time, and she wouldn't talk to me for a while.

I bought my tix at the last second because they were cheap as hell, but didn't know who to take. Now I have 2 months to try to get her to take me back so we can go to this show together properly, and share another moment.

• 2 weeks later...

well guess what coldplayers. coldplay coming to spac really was too good to be true for me. my girlfriend got tickets to a mets game for an early birthday gift the same day as the rescheduled concert. and ive never been more torn. the thing is i can't see my gf much over the summer, and i'm a big mets fan, and it's too much too pass up. it wins.

but now i have to miss the band i've loved since i was 12. that finally come half an hour from my house. that i finally get to see. ive been looking forward to this for months.

this would happen to me. all this really upsets me. im like...pissed and upset and happy all at the same time. i don't blame the band. chris got sick and all. its just...i blame my luck.

i really want to be pissed at the band though. the best fucking chance ive had. like...im devastated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

anyone else besides amy and me going to this? :D

10 FUCKING DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

*explodes with excitement*

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!