✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

4-Jun-2009: Riverbend Music Center, Cincinnati, OH, USA

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks so much for uploading this, nickel. :) I finished downloading it about an hour ago, listening to it right now. It's pretty good quality (I'm sure it would sound even better if someone remastered it; unfortunately, I don't have the skill to do something like that.)

I'm seeding right now (my username is ShipOfFools), so hopefully some more people can grab it.

Also, I created some artwork for the bootleg (to put on my Itunes.) I've uploaded it below, anyone is free to use it if they want. :)

th_76564_riverbendohio642009_122_185lo.jpg

Guest kmm1482
Thanks so much for uploading this, nickel. :) I finished downloading it about an hour ago, listening to it right now. It's pretty good quality (I'm sure it would sound even better if someone remastered it; unfortunately, I don't have the skill to do something like that.)

I'm seeding right now (my username is ShipOfFools), so hopefully some more people can grab it.

Also, I created some artwork for the bootleg (to put on my Itunes.) I've uploaded it below, anyone is free to use it if they want. :)

th_76564_riverbendohio642009_122_185lo.jpg

where is it? I've tried looking in multimedia and live appearances, but I don't see it

I like that artwork. It's better than what I was using (which funny...was something pretty similar). I'll snag that when I get home and load it up.

Just a funny/interesting note on the recording since others are now listening to it.

During Life In Technicolor, you can hear the exact moment when they drop the screen when the band is on stage. That's the major shift in quality where you can "feel" the difference.

I remember feeling it at the show (almost like a wind). Just something interesting.

Guest kmm1482
I was on the far left stage three rows back and I got some great vids and pics. I will upload them later. It was just an amazing concert I still can't stop thinking about it and it's almost been a week since the concert.

I was probably a littel bit in front of you! I can't stop thinking about how close we were to them! I've NEVER been THAT close at ANY concert!!!!! It was a dream come true!! :D

I was probably a littel bit in front of you! I can't stop thinking about how close we were to them! I've NEVER been THAT close at ANY concert!!!!! It was a dream come true!! :D

hahaha! Probably, I just might have you in one of my pics or vids that I have. It was my first concert ever and I can't believe I got to see one of my favorite bands so close!

Guest kmm1482
hahaha! Probably, I just might have you in one of my pics or vids that I have. It was my first concert ever and I can't believe I got to see one of my favorite bands so close!

did you get any video of when they all came off stage and walked back to the C-Stage?

We were close Desertfury... :)

I showed my wife your picture (that she was in) and she knew exactly who who were. I took a pic of the crowd to my left and look who I found :)

cp1003.jpg

Hey I know that guy! That's hilarious! I've got to show my brother that picture! By the way which picture was your wife in?

Oh man!!! You're SOOO close to getting me in the video where they come down the steps! I think you got my wife's head at one point!

lol! cool, it was actually my brother with the camera. When they came down those steps I can't believe they were so close to us!

Guest kmm1482
lol! cool, it was actually my brother with the camera. When they came down those steps I can't believe they were so close to us!

I put my hand out to them but they all past me :cry: except for Chris who said hi to the little girl

I put my hand out to them but they all past me :cry: except for Chris who said hi to the little girl

That sucks maybe next time. that little girl was like right in front of me and I thought he stopped to say something but I couldn't tell. I can't remeber which picture or video but I swear Chris looks right at the camera!

Guest kmm1482
That sucks maybe next time. that little girl was like right in front of me and I thought he stopped to say something but I couldn't tell. I can't remeber which picture or video but I swear Chris looks right at the camera!

Eh, I was that close so I can't complain. They won't be back at Riverbend for a long long time so I'm glad I got that close while I could.

She was in the seat next to me, and when he came past he took both her hands and said "hiya sweetheart!" he also waved to her when they were bowing at the end

Eh, I was that close so I can't complain. They won't be back at Riverbend for a long long time so I'm glad I got that close while I could.

She was in the seat next to me, and when he came past he took both her hands and said "hiya sweetheart!" he also waved to her when they were bowing at the end

true, maybe another 4 years.... (I hope not!) sometimes I wish I were still 7 just so that could've happened to me! Anyway I can't complain anything since chris was so close and I checked again it was during the first Viva la Vida vid he looks at the camera for not even a second. (this one http://s580.photobucket.com/albums/ss246/Desertfury/?action=view&current=DSCF0116.flv)

Yea it was pretty cool up front but I saw the view that the people had on the lawn and it still wasn't too bad. Plus you guys had the band for about 3 songs which was pretty cool.