✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

4-Jun-2009: Riverbend Music Center, Cincinnati, OH, USA

Hey...I got 2 tickets 700 Row CC...just found out I can not make the show. The cost after all the Ticketmaster surcharges are 253. If anyone wants them, let me know...not looking to make a buck obviously...just looking to get them in the hands of a fan who wants them...pavilion is sold out.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest kmm1482

I don't know if people actually look at this page anymore or not, but I just saw on Riverbend's Facebook page that the concert is now at 7 and not 7:30

I don't know if people actually look at this page anymore or not, but I just saw on Riverbend's Facebook page that the concert is now at 7 and not 7:30

Yeah, I saw it this morning. I am going as part of the Oxfam group so I wonder if I need to get there a little earlier than what I was told.

Here's the email:

Hello, this is Ticketmaster Customer Service with an important alert for your upcoming event.

Coldplay scheduled at Riverbend Music Center on Thursday, June 4, 2009, at 7:30 pm, has changed times. The event will now take place at 7:00 pm.

Original tickets will be honored for the new time.

If you have any questions, please contact us online at:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/asktm.html

I am so looking forward to this concert. First of all, it will be my first Coldplay concert. Secondly, I will be working for Oxfam. I know this will be the best night of my whole life. Anyone else excited about this night?

Does anyone know if there will be people selling tickets for the lawn outside the gates? I.E. is scalping legal in Ohio? I'm strapped for cash but really would like to attend and was just wondering if anyone knew about getting the general admission lawn tickets at the gate.

Thanks

Does anyone know if there will be people selling tickets for the lawn outside the gates? I.E. is scalping legal in Ohio? I'm strapped for cash but really would like to attend and was just wondering if anyone knew about getting the general admission lawn tickets at the gate.

Thanks

buy some lawn tickets on livenation asap! they have waived all of their service charges and everything. so you'll only be paying the 35 bucks or so for the ticket, no service fee or anything added! hurry! this is like a one day sale livenation is doing.

and also...I have a quick question for those going to this show...would anyone be interested in getting me a bunch of the leftrightleftright albums that are being given away at the end of the show? a bunch of friends and myself really would like the album, and I've got some friends outside of the US that would really really like a copy. I know you can download it, but we all want hard copies. If anyone wants to help me out, it'd be greatly appreciated and I would pay for the shipping of the cds to me and if anyone can get me a box of cds I'll pay $50 plus the cost of shipping. my friends and I really really really want a cd, (as do a bunch of my friends' friends that live in other countries). I would be very very greatful. Let me know if you can help me out.

Thanks guys! Have a great time at the show!!!

Guest kmm1482
I have a question, do Coldplay start playing at 7, or is it the opening acts? I'm going to try getting there early, but I don't want to miss Coldplay (I don't mind missing the OAs.)

I was wondering the same thing too.

Guest kmm1482

Pete Yorn is cool and all, but I wouldn't be sad if I missed him. I'm actually interested in Howling Bells

okay, so the concert begins at 7 now instead of 7:30. but do the doors still open at 5?????

I just talked to a Riverbend representative and was told that the gates open a hour and a half before show time. So, the gates will open at 5:30.

Cool. Im getting there are 5:30 then. Im on the lawn so I want to try and get a good spot. Im so excited! I cant wait to sing every song. :)

Heres my cover of Life in Technicolor ii just because Im excited. Hey, if any of you are from the Dayton/Cincy area, add us on YouTube at youtube.com/kyleandbrent.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSn8ZRX8GCU&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Coldplay - Life in Technicolor ii (Acoustic Cover)[/ame]

Guest kmm1482
and also...I have a quick question for those going to this show...would anyone be interested in getting me a bunch of the leftrightleftright albums that are being given away at the end of the show? a bunch of friends and myself really would like the album, and I've got some friends outside of the US that would really really like a copy. I know you can download it, but we all want hard copies. If anyone wants to help me out, it'd be greatly appreciated and I would pay for the shipping of the cds to me and if anyone can get me a box of cds I'll pay $50 plus the cost of shipping. my friends and I really really really want a cd, (as do a bunch of my friends' friends that live in other countries). I would be very very greatful. Let me know if you can help me out.

Thanks guys! Have a great time at the show!!!

Don't give this person a box of cds!! He's probably going to sell them all on Ebay for hundreds of dollars! He wants you to do all of the hard work and pay you a fraction of what he wants to make off of them!!

Don't give this person a box of cds!! He's probably going to sell them all on Ebay for hundreds of dollars! He wants you to do all of the hard work and pay you a fraction of what he wants to make off of them!!

I can't believe all the cds that are on ebay now, and people are bidding $30-40 each for them :-( Hello people, available for free download. I dislike people who take advantage of a very generous offering.

Guest kmm1482
I can't believe all the cds that are on ebay now, and people are bidding $30-40 each for them :-( Hello people, available for free download. I dislike people who take advantage of a very generous offering.

That's what this person is trying to do!