✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying. com Wembley T-Shirt Design! WINNER IS NUMBER 4!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've hit a minor technical problem. We submitted the vector design to spreadshirt, and they've rejected it as too complicated for the moment (although spreadshirt.com have more issues than spreadshirt.net!!!! :lol: )

Its a bit technical for me, but their rejection is based on dead space, too many vector points, and too large.

Anna & Marisa are very kindly tweaking it for us, so hopefully we'll have an acceptable image soon. Fingers crossed spreadshirt will accept it second time around. :D

We'll let you know when we have more news :)

jeez, i wasn't aware that they could reject designs :lol:. well, anna and marisa will figure it out :nice:

neither was I, up until i uploaded the design and got a message it would be reviewed within 48 hours!!

What's happening?

Hi!

My friend still didn't have time to edit the design the best way possible.

Vector files consist of curves and spreadshirt allows a max of 2000 curves per colour.

As the design is mostly black we had more curves than that but you can still keep the actual look with less curves.

Once we have edited the file so it meets their requirements I'll send the file to Jen!

Give it a few days more time and it should be done! :)

• 2 weeks later...

wellllllll, Anna & Marisa managed to get the vector points down to the magic number of 42! :D unfortunately, the coldplay karma generated by that number failed miserably :( , and the re-jigged design has again been rejected by both spreadshirt sites.

we have a plan c to play with, so will be looking into that next.

promise to update you once we have more info. :)

The reason for rejecting isn't copyright, it's the point that it is too complex and they don't want to spend too much time on making the shirts... silk-screen T-shirt printing would be best but sadly spreadshirt doesn't offer this...

We'll keep you updated!