✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying. com Wembley T-Shirt Design! WINNER IS NUMBER 4!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually if you want the truth I like a the top evenly evenly and am waiting for one to get far enough ahead so I don't have to think over which one to choose! But it bean pretty close for a while now :bomb:.

Chelsea--why are you not sure about Wembley?!?!?!:confused::thinking: You're going damn it!:whip:

If I(with the help of others:blush:)got you to come to the pit @Hartford, I sure as hell gonna pressure you to come to Wembley!!!!:whip:

one more:whip: for you!!!!!:wink:

haha. it won't really be up to me, noelia :P. if it's up to me with no severe consequences, what do you think my choice will be?! :lol:

i have foreign student orientation in norwich that day. i've been sucking up to my professor for a year now, and i'm on his good side, but he's going to be really pissed if i go to wembley, and may forbid me from leaving norwich that day. anyway, i can't do anything about it till early september, but i'm only 75% sure i'm going, i guess :\

haha. it won't really be up to me, noelia :P. if it's up to me with no severe consequences, what do you think my choice will be?! :lol:

i have foreign student orientation in norwich that day. i've been sucking up to my professor for a year now, and i'm on his good side, but he's going to be really pissed if i go to wembley, and may forbid me from leaving norwich that day. anyway, i can't do anything about it till early september, but i'm only 75% sure i'm going, i guess :\

Oh that blows Chelsea :sad: I hope everything will be fine :hug: You have to go Wembley with all of us!

Ok I keep checking here every few days, to see if 1)Jizo finally voted:P 2)if that broke up the tie for 1st place; but every time it's STILL a tie:bomb:, though it seems more people keep voting. LOL Thank goodness we started this whole thing up like 7-8months in advance of the shows!!!! Democrcacy is such a long process:lol:

Ok I keep checking here every few days, to see if 1)Jizo finally voted:P 2)if that broke up the tie for 1st place; but every time it's STILL a tie:bomb:

:embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :P :P

I was waiting for my vote not to make things a tie 'cos I'd feel bad but in the end I was like, this is never gonna happen just gotta do it :laugh4:.