✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying. com Wembley T-Shirt Design! WINNER IS NUMBER 4!

OK, it's time to vote for the Coldplaying.com shirt design for the Wembley concerts on 18 & 19 September! :dance:. This poll will close in 30 days, so get voting!

This poll is just for voting on t-shirt DESIGN--all other information will become available later (probably in June or so). All shirts will be YELLOW, and depending on availability and your location, they might be available in "girly" cuts, but that it yet to be determined. Please vote on the design/layout of information you like best :D.

There has also been an executive decision not to use any designs or drawings that aren't our own due to potential copyright issues. That is why both finalized back designs aren't included in this poll.

I counted THIRTEEN different designs up for contention: if anyone is majorly offended that I left one out, please let me know ASAP and I'll see what I can do. Many are very similar to each other, so look carefully!

VOTE FOR THE CORRESPONDING NUMBER.

1. front07.jpg

2. front06.jpg

3. front01a.jpg

4. front05.jpg

5. front09.jpg

6. front04.jpg

7. front13.jpg

8.front17.jpg

9. front14r.jpg

10.front16u.jpg

11. front15z.jpg

12.front18.jpg

13. front12.jpg

BIG thank you to SueDeNimes and Khalplay for the designs! :nice:

(I'm not forgetting anyone there, am I? :uhoh:)

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know, i had a really hard time between #6 and #10 :bigcry:. eventually i went with #10.

i know it's kinda hard to compare them all because they're all stacked on top of each other rather than up against each other side-by-side, but it's the only logical way i could put them in a poll :\

i really hope i didn't leave anything out...:uhoh: