✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Blur Thread

sarah**

that doesn't look like damon..

BUT NO ONE ANSWERED MY QUESTION!

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE RED CD COVERED IN FABRIC IS???

I say its an enhanced cd with other live tracks but does it have the actual think tank cd in it? because it says think tank on it but im not sure..I bought it and i want to make sure that it has think tank in it before i open it.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOPS that wasn't dandy andy...that was me, psycho clocks...i forgot that it was logged on her account..meeh..

welll same question......DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE RED CD COVERED IN FABRIC IS???

I say its an enhanced cd with other live tracks but does it have the actual think tank cd in it? because it says think tank on it but im not sure..I bought it and i want to make sure that it has think tank in it before i open it.

WOOPS that wasn't dandy andy...that was me, psycho clocks...i forgot that it was logged on her account..meeh..

welll same question......DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE RED CD COVERED IN FABRIC IS???

The CD in the red fabric cover is Think Tank - it has all the same songs as the other standard version. The enhanced part is live performance video footage of four songs - Ambulance, Crazy Beat, Out Of Time, and Good Song (although it says Caravan) - that was recorded in the MTV studios in London. The book to the CD contains not only the printed lyrics but also Damon's hand scribbled lyrics, notes, and drawings.

I believe the standard version of Think Tank also has some kind of enhanced feature, but I'm not sure what it is since I didn't buy that one. Both CD's have the hidden track Me White Noise at the beginning of the album.

Now, open up that CD!! :D :D

I'm a new Blur fan...I bought their new album the other day and I love it! :D

I'm thinking of buying their older stuff. :)

I found this pic at rollingstone.com...It's from Coachella, Ada! :)

That's a great action shot of Damon - thanks for posting it, sailormaxx!

Welcome to the wonderful world of Blur! Definitely buy their older stuff - it's all soooo good!

US peeps!

Just added new dates for BLUR!!! I am gonna jump up like Damon in that piccie!!! Thanks Sara!!! :o :D :o

Sat 05/24/03 Washington, DC RFK Stadium

Sun 05/25/03 Mansfield, MA Tweeter Center

Mon 05/26/03 Camden, NJ Tweeter Center At The Waterfront

Sun 06/08/03 Calverton, NY Calverton Enterprise Park

Wed 06/11/03 Tempe, AZ Marquee Theatre

Thu 06/12/03 Las Vegas, NV House Of Blues

Sun 06/15/03 San Diego, CA 91X Radio Show

Tue 06/17/03 San Francisco, CA Great American Music Hall

Thu 06/19/03 Portland, OR Roseland Theater

Fri 06/20/03 Seattle, WA Showbox

Sat 06/21/03 Vancouver, BC Vogue Theatre

Asha and Ada - your welcome for the pic. I thought it was a good shot. They might have more pics at the site. :)

I'll definitely buy some of their older stuff at my next trip to the cd store! :)

Ah, they're coming to New Jersey?? :o maybe I should go...thanks for posting the dates, Ada! :)

My fav song off the new album is Sweet Song! it really is what it says on the tin! ;) Plus out of time has really grown on me since its release, I thought it was very experimental, but the album itself is brill :D 'thumbs up!'

My fav song off the new album is Sweet Song! it really is what it says on the tin! ;) Plus out of time has really grown on me since its release' date=' I thought it was very experimental, but the album itself is brill :D 'thumbs up!'[/quote']

Sweet songs is so rad! totally agree with you about the cd!

nice avatar! hehe

I love this CD so much! It's so groovy.... 8)

Ah, Blur was on Top Of The Pops and Jools Holland recently on BBC! I'm not sure if BBC America still broadcasts those shows over here. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled. :shock:

Yeah, that's a great avatar, jassen! I made a milk carton shirt not too long ago with an iron on transfer. It's become one of my favorite shirts now! :D

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that says Massive Attack. Or maybe Passive Crack. :lol: :D

I think Battery In Your Leg was the only song Graham worked on for Think Tank before he left. I'm not sure if the song is about him specifically (anyone know?), but there are some poingant (haha, I don't know if I spelled that right!) lyrics to point to it.

I'm not exactly sure why he left, or at least it's confusing. In a Q Magazine interview back in November, Graham said he had problems with alcohol and depression and one day their manager called him up and said his services weren't required anymore. (wtf?!) Well, I'm sure there's all sorts of stuff behind the scenes we'll never know about.

In later interviews Damon's said that Graham will be back in the band, but Graham's said he's not coming back. :?

I know... :cry:

Whenever I think of Blur I'll always think of Damon, Graham, Dave, and Alex. Graham will be missed very much, but the rest of the guys still put out a brilliant album...

My fav song off the new album is Sweet Song! it really is what it says on the tin! ;) Plus out of time has really grown on me since its release' date=' I thought it was very experimental, but the album itself is brill :D 'thumbs up!'[/quote']

That's my favorite song too...sweet song. :) I love it.