✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Blur Thread

sarah**

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had to be during Leisure sometime as Damon's still got that long hair from There's No Other Way music vid lol

I know I feel bad saying that, but the others always overshadow poor Dave :shame:

003cy02w.gif

silly hat Damon! I've been watching so much starshaped lately :wacky:

Piece of ginge? :lol: :| That's so mean of them, it's like he was the black sheep!

This is probably the most horrible interview I've seen so far.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkNvk2MgiCc]YouTube- ‪Nardwuar vs. Blur‬‎[/ame]

Hahah I think Damon was just joking about the piece of ginge though, cus he called the other guy a piece of ginge too .

Oh my. :blank: i hate that interview. What did they put in Dave's Wheaties that morning? He turned into Mr. Hyde!

Maybe I should ask Dave about that interview on Facebook :lol: he responds to some ppl on there... ask him if that was some sort of prank they were trying to play on that poor fella, Narwuar.

tumblr_l6nvwxVpdQ1qbf6k5o1_400.jpg

think this is a fairly new pic of Alex... god he looks so good until the shoes :bigcry: WHY THOSE SHOES SIR?!?!

Oh god Alex, I was like :nice: :wacko: :wideeyed: ... :sick:

Idk... he (well they all) use to be super skinny boyz. Maybe they are going by that...

tumblr_ksmn0kotzn1qzmw1so1_400.jpg

trololol they were all so skinny. LOL Dave is the best looking one in this pic.. that never happens :lol:

Wow that picture!! How old were they?

haha, they were just playing with narwuar

he is famous for annoying the people he interviews so dave probably just annoyed him first. they knew it was making for an interesting interview and trust me the interviewer doesn't mind.

watch the interview with the strokes and narwuar when they first started out. he winds them up so much :laugh3:

aw yah, Alex has been looking really skinny again lately^^

PEDO DAMON. :lipsrsealed2:

Seriously why was his face like stuck like a pedo back then?

tumblr_l6wb71YgdP1qc161po1_400.jpg

and alex looked like MJ. Dave is cute AGAIN. WTF.

haha, they were just playing with narwuar

he is famous for annoying the people he interviews so dave probably just annoyed him first. they knew it was making for an interesting interview and trust me the interviewer doesn't mind.

watch the interview with the strokes and narwuar when they first started out. he winds them up so much :laugh3:

Aww. Still it's so awkward to watch. Especially coming out of Dave! Oh well...

INNORITE. Normally Dave doesn't look that good. But in Sunday Sunday mv (I think so), the part where he's washing the dishes, he looked kinda cute. :lol:

And yes, that picture is sooooo pedo-ish of Damon. :blank::P

I'm glad Damon got rid of that mop. :sick:

Oh yes, I talked about Blur for my English Oral exam. :charming:

And I got full marks. :awesome:

But I suppose my teacher was being lenient.

Congrats! :cool: I'm sure you did a great job and that your teacher wasn't lenient at all!

Ummm that's awesome Ly! :awesome:

I have a speech class this coming up this semester and a lot of the speeches are ones where you can talk about any subject.... I totally want to go on a rant about Blur :lol:

& Nina I think Dames has had the mop since he was little, i guess he didn't change his hairstyle for a long time :p *points to avi*

Seriously why was his face like stuck like a pedo back then?

Aww. Still it's so awkward to watch. Especially coming out of Dave! Oh well...

Oh nooo Damon :facepalm:

It's nice to see he used to look even creepier than he does now xD

I have a speech class this coming up this semester and a lot of the speeches are ones where you can talk about any subject.... I totally want to go on a rant about Blur :lol:

Do! :wacko:

I've got a question. Why is it that in that pedo picture of Damon, his hair is brown? I thought it's blond. :thinking:

Can a person's hair colour change throughout their life (without dye and such)? As in from blonde to brown or something like that.