✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Blur Thread

sarah**

I've no idea what happened with Damon's hair but yes, a person's hair colour can change. For example, two of my cousins had blonde hair when they were kids. As they grew older, one's hair stayed blonde and the other's turned to brown. A more extreme example was my dad whose hair went from curly blonde to straight black.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my brothers was born with very dark hair. Then he became blond (as damon was) to finaly back to a light brown color around 10 years old. My second brother was born blond and now his hair are very very dark. And his 2 years old son is blond.

Today I heard "To The End" on the radio ! It's already rare to hear blur so this song it's excpetionnel. :cool:

I have no idea what is going on with Damon's hair in that picture.. Graham's hair looks REALLY black as well and usually he just has brown hair. That's really the only picture I've seen with Damon's hair that dark of a color. Maybe it's that particular photoshoot making it look weird or something idk.

Louise, that's awesome! :cool: (both the hair and the radio things)

I've heard lots of Blur songs on the telly and radio 10 years ago or so, but nowadays that's pretty much an exception.

ETA: Damon probably spends each day out in the sun so he can keep his hair blond. :sneaky:

^:sneaky:

He really should change his pants that's ridiculous. But last year in Paris I laughed so much with my friends seeing his blue underwear.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT_Zm2la-AY]YouTube- ‪Damon Albarn, Africa Express, Paris, Aug 5, 2009‬‎[/ame]

or on this one (at the end Jamie T has the same problem :laugh3:)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch7qK1iLq1Q]YouTube- ‪Africa express - Damon Albarn et Rachid Taha - Rock The Casbah‬‎[/ame]

Yes I was soooo lucky. I was in Paris just for one day and for my work so it was an excellent coincidence.

I was suppose to came back on the evening but I begged my boss to stay one more night.

And as you want to know everything (:rolleyes:) did I mentioned that at the end of the show we waited for him and I had a autograph.

But this time I was so impressed that no word came out of my mouth.

And a friend wanted to take a photo of me with Damon but I was so scared to ask. I've been a total idiot.

But the last weekend it's me wanted to be you. :P Going to lollapalooza would made me truly happy.

Yes i know! :bomb: you've posted that video of you when you met him. He thought he was old and ugly in it, when someone asked if they could have a kiss :lol: If I ever meet him I just want to give him a big hug (and maybe sneak a kiss in thur :sneaky:)

Don't be jealous of me! I'm sure there are plenty of festivals to go to in Europe too! Plus I didn't meet anyone or anything.

This spanish girl was so annoying :angry:

I have to admit that last year was incredible. I never had so much luck.

And back to blur

When they was Seymour. It's in the No distance left to run DVD.

No pants problem but jumping everywhere like a dumb. And lol at Alex :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkYDsWKSbuA]YouTube- ‪Seymour - Superman‬‎[/ame]

The Spanish girl? The girl who asked him to kiss her? Yah, I mean what does she expect him to say... "Shorr! Get over here, let's just make out!" :lol:

You really did have so much luck! Crazy!

That video is precious! Damon and that tambourine hahaha they've came a long way. Bless 'em :nice:

:wideeyed: Very nice, his stomach especially so

:laugh3: Its like his bum is trying to escape, 'let me out of here!'

And Liz, that vinyl is verryyyy pretty! So pink, I'm surprised :lol:

LET THE BUM ESCAPE DAMON!! LET IT ESCAPEEEE!

Yah, thanks girls.

I can't wait for it to get here! It is a sexy looking vinyl.. I wonder what's going on there with all that skin in the middle of the vinyl there? :sneaky:

Yes I was soooo lucky. I was in Paris just for one day and for my work so it was an excellent coincidence.

I was suppose to came back on the evening but I begged my boss to stay one more night.

And as you want to know everything (:rolleyes:) did I mentioned that at the end of the show we waited for him and I had a autograph.

But this time I was so impressed that no word came out of my mouth.

And a friend wanted to take a photo of me with Damon but I was so scared to ask. I've been a total idiot.

But the last weekend it's me wanted to be you. :P Going to lollapalooza would made me truly happy.

:stunned:

Now I'm wondering what you're still hiding from us xD

Do you have a vid of this moment?

GUYS GUYS LOOKIT WUT I ORDERED TODAI!

tumblr_l70coikYDO1qcilyeo1_500.png

tumblr_l70cvwwDjx1qcilyeo1_500.png

Blur - Stereotypes on vinyl :bomb: it wasn't even $2.00

I'm asking for a vinyl player for Christmas anyway... isn't it cool though? PINK :awesome:

Pink Blur vinyl :wideeyed: