✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"LeftRightLeftRightLeft" Free Live Album Mailing Exchange Thread

Cobalt

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are alot of new coldplayers..

Erm, you weren't even registered when this exchange started kthx.

Will update in morning (is night time here btw), I'm guessing Ian put another ad up on the front page for this sudden rush of people to post. Definite update, if I don't plz give me many kicks in butt.

I asked yellowtalking.. said ..err..she?..can´t :(

:inquisitive:

Well, removed her from Providers then, try someone else I guess.

What does that mean?..

I just meant that I saw alot of new coldplayers in this page..and around the forum.

Not the list.

Jeeesh :uneasy:

Well... maybe late this year I might take off the 1-post-people that signed up in 09. I dunno. This was always going to be the case.

Still looking for a copy? Try PMing kaisin, LiquidSky, Ava, loudefix, or crestingwaves. They were recently spotted as saying they had one/some!

Hi,

I recently went to the Coldplay concert in Buenos Aires, but there were no cd's being handed out.. Though I'm currently in Argentina, my permanent adress is in Denmark, and I should be back there soon. Also, I'd be happy to pay for any shipping involved - I'd really love a copy :)

I have and should get a fourth tonight. I would prefer to send them out to countries the band has not toured. Ha in Guadalajara Jackie asked me how many LRLRL CDs do I have! :p

Coldplay has been in Belgium in 2008 , That's 2 years ago , ( haven't seen them :bigcry: )

Is that a good reason ?:D

They weren't handed out in Monterrey so I have 3 to give away.

Angie, could I please please PLEASE get one!!! PLEASE!

It would mean the world to me! I know you're very selfless, as evidenced by Ryan's MINI adventure you told us about. Please??? If you want something in return, let me know...:)

email: [email protected]

13 :o

Email is on his way !

:D

Hahaha If you've sent it i aint received it yet :)

Well I attended to both wembley shows, so i started takin copies from every deliver guy lol me and my friends did the same. So we might have got aroun 100, we were 10 friends getting cds lol. No body was taking their copy at the venue :S

I give them for free ehh? I'm not a bad boy :lol: